Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 2 (COMPLETED OS) (Page 37)

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm awesum update! Well written! Geet won! she pushed herself! Geet in her own world lost dreaming abt Maan! Update soon! sorry 4 late leiks n comments!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the update

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm awesum update! Well written! Geet won! she pushed herself! Geet in her own world lost dreaming abt Maan! Update soon! sorry 4 late leiks n comments!

thank you dear 

my pleasure 

no probs dear 

khwaishfan

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuri53

Waiting for the update

updating 

Madhuri53

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash1991

amazing update...
loved it...
dia is so jealous...

thank you dear 
drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni4eva

Amazin update totally luvd it x

thank you 
drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramahesh

awesome update
loved it

thanks dear 
drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

PART 5 

Neha broke her thoughts and she came to the real world... 

Neha:- Hey Geet where were you ??? 

Geet (smiled and nodded for no):- Nothing ...  then giggled at her dreams.. they had their dinner and slept.. Geet again dreamed abt her dreamy Boy.. 

Next day morning ,Geet woke up at 5am.. she woke Neha up too and then both went on jog.. After that, got ready and headed to their classes ..Actually Geet dragged Neha there and it was still 7.30 and no one was there among fellows.. 

Neha:- Geet yaar its still half hr to go..why are we here that early?? she was talking while walking and she bumped on someone and that was Rajeev.. 

Before Raj could have got hold of her, Neha already steadied herself..  and said sorry to which Raj just nodded and went away..

Neha:- wow.. he was cute..

Geet:- cute??? you really found him cute??? 

Neha:- yeah with good physique.. 

Geet:- Hmm.. May be.. she was least interested as her whole time just spent thinking and dreaming abt MSK..

Neha:- you didn't tell me why are we here that early???

Geet:- well, I don't want to get late and get scolded from him again.. so.. that's the reason..

Neha was shocked to hear her reasoning ..

Neha:- what ??? Geet you ruined my sleep for just to be before time ??? we would have reached on time anyways..

Geet smiled at her... They waited in their class itself and after a while other cadets also started to join in.. 

Everyone was unaware of someone's constant gaze on Geet from the time the 2 girls entered the center..  

It was of MSK's ,who was really feeling good seeing the girl,herself showing the seriousness in the training ..

Maan(ST):- Must say she is a fighter.. she has the guts to fight .. He smiled thinking abt his next round and left to get ready..

Maan entered the class, and as he expected all cadets were present before time .. All greeted him ..He just gave a node.. 

Maan:- so all ready for lesson no 2...shooting..

Cadets:- yes sir..

Maan:- Follow me .. Maan said and went out.. cadets too followed him..while Geet just kept thinking abt him..she was kinda liking this training now, in Maan's company and was excited for the lesson no 2..

Dia noticed Geet's dreamy gaze on MSK,she hated that and waited for a chance to embarrass her in front of MSK..and soon Dia got that chance and she smirked ...

They reached to the ground and Maan turned to cadets when at that perfect time Dia pushed Geet forward and Geet bumped into Maan ..

As an instinct Maan holds Geet from falling but then yelled at her..He thought she deliberately bumped into him..

Maan:- what was that ???

Geet(totally shocked at the turn of events):- wo..

Maan(cut her):- shut up..can't you behave normally for once even??

Geet (was surprised at his outburst) :- But I..

Maan (again cut her):- Enough!! you are breaking the rules since the time you came here ..and am sparing you all as you are new.. but not anymore..you will get punishment for that..

Geet looked at him in confusion..

Maan:- you are not going to practice here now.. you are good at running,right?? Go on keep running around the ground for the whole day..

Geet was totally shocked with no fault of hers.. Neha and other girls gasped while Dia smirked at her victory..

Dia(ST):- Now she will hate him and will not think abt MSK that way..

Maan(sternly) :- Buzz off..

He noticed tears forming in her eyes..but he could be careless.. Geet was hurt and disappointed ..she turned and started her punishment ..whereas Maan started lesson no 2..

Geet kept running talking to herself..(ST):- khadus(arrogant ) what did I do??? Did Dia push me deliberately??? Hmm.. Might be..she was J when My khadus dreamy boy praised ,she must not had digested the fact and now she was trying to humiliate me in front of him.. 

The thought itself made Geet angry and she decided that she will ruin Dia's image in front of everyone..Tit For Tat.. just wait and watch what will I do with you now..  

Her mind was occupied to defeat her opponent , yes Geet thought of Dia now as her opponent ..and in these thoughts she ran and ran without noticing the gaze of Maan, who kept watching her every now and then..

Maan was actually surprised, here also she was confident and determined ..He still thought as to what came into her that she changed over a night for her own good..

At the end of the first session i,e at lunch time.. Maan dismissed the class for an hr ..Everybody left the ground..

Neha reluctantly came to Maan.

Neha:- sir...

Maan:- yes.. 

Neha:- wo.. Geet..

He almost forgot abt his cadet verma..

Maan:- uhh!! yes.. I will send her in..

Neha:- sir, she wasn't at fault.. Maan gave her a questioning look..

Neha:- she didn't do that intentionally , wo Dia pushed her, I saw her doing so..

Maan at first was shocked as to how can some cadet do that intentionally !! and then made a serious face..

Maan:- Don't play blame games cadet kapoor.. This is not any school of kids but soon you all are going to be army officers..Better get that into your head and also tell that crazy friend of yours...The sooner ,you all will realize that ,the better it would be for you all..Now get back to your lunch..I will send cadet verma in..

Neha:- yes sir..

Neha left and Maan started to go towards her,where Geet was running in full anger and determination, both were for and against Dia..

Maan:- cadet verma..Geet stopped and looked at him well not meeting his gaze..

Maan:- Go and have lunch..

Geet:- Am not having any appetite sir.. I will cont. with my punishment..

Maan(felt bad):- No need ,enough for the day…

Though that was against rules and the punishment would have last for the whole day but somewhere Maan believed what Neha said.. 

Geet stopped and looked down.. Maan thought something and turned to her..

Maan:- well, as you said you are not going to eat so then lets go to the ground and get started with the shooting ..

Geet simply nodded and went with him.

precap:- Geet sneaking in Maan's office... Shocked

will Maan come to know abt that ..Embarrassed

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

The following 240 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarjasmeen64Annleo92aashiyaan_2010nehavashimishimtanishasingh3angle_gudiagayathripriyankstar432PoorvaAroraanitachandavar1Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25Sofirahi13divyeshcanonnikitaagarwal06MyLOVE4Ukavitha05Enigma78aahhh--Yashvi--neetugarg123maaneet_manicmaanlvsgeetmkd.70sravanthi93jojo2802AISHAJSsarah_zaishaaisha_1998geetkamaanammy_amnadivyaraghanishafeekrishna.Acharya10zainah320television9lathaauasmi123mans22GemmPoonamTsaji-21lovepoopreet.harmanpriyankasweet21bhawna02anna12pallavisarkarannuubbhhaarizwanaqdrashtiMyAnGeLDazlingdivyasnemaanrichu26mamatha.Kashish9687rostGoldGlitteratiannbelletrikaNiharikaNeha777dhwanimehta23luvu4ever143AameraAfflicteDanime_galnishnalmaneet4afreenkainturakiranshebs786imli95nidhirastogi000...sharanya...zornitsapari1689ahsaaspyarkavarthyadi000spicyraysylaraibBlushingqueenmounacutyRiti.kmaneetarshMakpieits_mesarosree10mayashrisawant7mishtibmicky11mansi.tripathiNH1971fatema_007erumzaheerkeerthi90zaidi98supernasahuam_sweet_parisstylishdollArsheelaKhanAtiyahGeet88sree.maneetshabnam22esheenaOblivion007Whypadhulovebapu18dreamy4everi rokJayaRsheetalvasagurti30d_soniaallibrsamidsamiddreamymishti88KasiKasigbhatjssood286pearlangel_smilybilly_rituMSK_4everlove4allgurudrishtiShimmerrsweetysaran--ANGEL--nats0101kingofmeQuintessentialIhottyangelanmirzapayal.gupta177KamliKudirandhir_ki_dollshri12...RIDDHIMA...Rosmithamehak173Brown-Eyespriya_ya1408snehapriyacustodian75rsusmitaCherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39KoolsmileTeamMcSwarekNeeju--Fairy---Mitu-Hanishadevikiran_ratiTinkerBellaNiharika.Nairhappydays30ambeernmaaneet5pixelflower620Zohamaaneetnehakapoor7_Jyothi_ramaheshharshithaaaaaaamrk-1soni4eva-Veritaserum-ushankitvcalicia212ksasisonu4ever-Prithi-shruthiRanjucoolCrazzyBusymandymoresweet scorpiomaaniqraHansaNsona-rai--Ratna--divareenapop77anuandavihoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212maanmeet1Ash1991meena..mandy15keenu_kkimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANLittle_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_somagill123priyasreepunam2712kabslocksanupm04Remya_Pillaisdlife19arpitajiammu5-padmarao-renjini263Twilightsparkle_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23sanghita0000dolly10JeevanaPRashmi..._Maaneet_tamanna1391Madhuri53vrinda22abinash079Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasmysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.Donnaatabby999

Go to top