Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 2 (COMPLETED OS) (Page 17)

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Joined: 08 March 2011
Posts: 21900

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
awesome one rose!!! so she did impress him with her hard work...

eagerly waiting for the next... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 80892

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

awesome one rose!!! so she did impress him with her hard work...

eagerly waiting for the next... 

thank you dear 

wait for next 

will post asap
anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 10679

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Superb update
Loved it
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 21670

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by sona-rai

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by sona-rai

awww maan praises geet,god is he already LATOO on her kya?ROFLROFL.but wat happened why maan is tenseOuch.wana knowDay Dreaming
lovely update.

here comes the Mystery of maan Wink Wink wait for me to reveal that Wink

he is latoo on geet ??????? Dead LOL 

thank you sona 


wait hi to ker rahi hoonDay DreamingLOLbut with every update its getting difficult yarLOL
 
well its gonna end till 10th part..so you will not be waiting then .. but wait for now LOL
ok boss Big smilebut after THE END kya hogaDay DreamingWAIT for NEW STORY(rose)TongueROFLROFLyeh kehna  tha na tujhayROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 80892

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anupm04

Superb update
Loved it
Continue soon

thnx dear 

sure
Koolsmile IF-Rockerz
Koolsmile
Koolsmile

Joined: 24 August 2011
Posts: 5757

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Nysh update Tongue
Dia has started to show her colors Angry
Ahem ahem sir praised sumone for the first tym openly Embarrassed
Continue soon doc Wink
Pics were memorable Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 80892

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona-rai

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by sona-rai

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by sona-rai

awww maan praises geet,god is he already LATOO on her kya?ROFLROFL.but wat happened why maan is tenseOuch.wana knowDay Dreaming
lovely update.

here comes the Mystery of maan Wink Wink wait for me to reveal that Wink

he is latoo on geet ??????? Dead LOL 

thank you sona 


wait hi to ker rahi hoonDay DreamingLOLbut with every update its getting difficult yarLOL
 
well its gonna end till 10th part..so you will not be waiting then .. but wait for now LOL
ok boss Big smilebut after THE END kya hogaDay DreamingWAIT for NEW STORY(rose)TongueROFLROFLyeh kehna  tha na tujhayROFLROFL

ohhoo mere dil ki baat keh di sona  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sona-rai

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 80892

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koolsmile

Nysh update Tongue
Dia has started to show her colors Angry
Ahem ahem sir praised sumone for the first tym openly Embarrassed
Continue soon doc Wink
Pics were memorable Big smile

thank you dear 

yeah that's why put all of them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Koolsmile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 1 (COMPLETED OS)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: drrose31   Replies: 1154   Views: 38133

drrose31 1154 38133 27 February 2018 at 4:22am by jyoti06
(MG-OS) RISKY CONFESSION LAST PART/PG 1 (Sept 19th'14)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Author: drrose31   Replies: 743   Views: 19260

drrose31 743 19260 08 November 2014 at 3:13am by drrose31
Gurmeet loves doing risky stunts

Author: jinder   Replies: 4   Views: 760

jinder 4 760 28 December 2011 at 8:51am by dh_riti
Risky post but had to say it...

2 3 4

Author: Samanalyse   Replies: 30   Views: 3519

Samanalyse 30 3519 30 July 2011 at 2:58pm by Seetal
just love love love love maan

Author: xXRzmastiXx   Replies: 6   Views: 5014

xXRzmastiXx 6 5014 21 December 2010 at 9:53pm by angelmm

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index