Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 2 (COMPLETED OS) (Page 13)

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 6588

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hi rose dii

this part is awesome

just love geet fighter

thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 6588

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
this is awesome rose dii

love geet fighter power

dia is so mean

love it


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 81404

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

lovely update 
hayee geet jeet gayiParty

thank you abi

yeah 
drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 81404

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BULBUL.A

hi rose dii

this part is awesome

just love geet fighter

thanks for pm

hey Mohita.. 

thanks 

my pleasure 
Twilightsparkle IF-Rockerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 9375

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by lovebirdsmaneet

wow di nice update finally geet won it.wow dream sequence was really good.good timing di.
di me crying shotr update di.kya hogaya tuje.i want long update.
i was reading with full concentration but it comes to end very fast.di next time long update chihiye.

sweetie i can't take risk for that as no time for power cuts though they last sometimes for 2 mints 

but that would spoil my editing naa .. it has happened many times 

well as far as this update is concerned,agree it was short 

but i will post next part soon and regular one that is 1000 plus words  

thank you for liking it 

ha di power cuts big problem hogaya.and nwt also not working properly these days.grrr
k di take ur own time.i will wait.
di how ru.did u taken ur lunch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 81404

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BULBUL.A

this is awesome rose dii

love geet fighter power

dia is so mean

love it



hmm Dia is ... Wink

thank you 
sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 21670

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
oye rose mera comment miss ker diya grrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 81404

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebirdsmaneet

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by lovebirdsmaneet

wow di nice update finally geet won it.wow dream sequence was really good.good timing di.
di me crying shotr update di.kya hogaya tuje.i want long update.
i was reading with full concentration but it comes to end very fast.di next time long update chihiye.

sweetie i can't take risk for that as no time for power cuts though they last sometimes for 2 mints 

but that would spoil my editing naa .. it has happened many times 

well as far as this update is concerned,agree it was short 

but i will post next part soon and regular one that is 1000 plus words  

thank you for liking it 

ha di power cuts big problem hogaya.and nwt also not working properly these days.grrr
k di take ur own time.i will wait.
di how ru.did u taken ur lunch.

not yet.. i just came and after 10 mints was here 

now will go in a while 

you tell hoe are you ??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilightsparkle

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 1 (COMPLETED OS)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: drrose31   Replies: 1081   Views: 39056

drrose31 1081 39056 27 February 2018 at 4:22am by jyoti06
(MG-OS) RISKY CONFESSION LAST PART/PG 1 (Sept 19th'14)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Author: drrose31   Replies: 672   Views: 19492

drrose31 672 19492 08 November 2014 at 3:13am by drrose31
Gurmeet loves doing risky stunts

Author: jinder   Replies: 3   Views: 770

jinder 3 770 28 December 2011 at 8:51am by dh_riti
Risky post but had to say it...

2 3 4

Author: Samanalyse   Replies: 30   Views: 3719

Samanalyse 30 3719 30 July 2011 at 2:58pm by Seetal
just love love love love maan

Author: xXRzmastiXx   Replies: 6   Views: 5127

xXRzmastiXx 6 5127 21 December 2010 at 9:53pm by angelmm

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index