Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 2 (COMPLETED OS) (Page 117)

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
awesome update di
haila ye geet bhi na kya zarurat thi waha jaan eki
he caught her naOuch
omg will he wont accept her????Shocked
cont soon di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

rizwanaq Senior Member
rizwanaq
rizwanaq

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
go with what you think is correct for the concept of the story! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

so here I was trying to post the last part but the shocking comments did change my mind so I extended it by ONE part .. so its not the last part and precap holds the same.. hope you are gonna like this one ...and thank you so much for replying to the note and letting me know your views.. like I said, am gonna go with majority and majority wants me to end it as I decided .. except for 2 and to them am gonna say let me post the parts then tell me if you don't like my way of ending it ... 

One more thing, from now on am gonna pm to all those who liked the post, next to the previous part... or who pmed me for the same.. if still i miss anyone then my apologies and you gotta tell me if you need pms ..

PART 7

Geet:- you are way too personal for me .. I have joined this center just to meet you..Meet MSK- who is my dream bo.. she stopped as realized what was she saying ..

Maan looked at her in amusement (ST):- ok so she is also coming in that category in which many are.. crush on me.. what to do now ... He sighed 

Maan:- so you like me .. and thats why you are here??? He started to move towards her ..Geet looked at him and took her steps back.. till she was against the wall and Maan..

Geet tried to go from there but Maan put his both hands on her either sides..

Maan:- And that's why you were trying to know more abt me ?? what do you wanna know ?? you can't get much info using my PC.. 

Geet was getting scared again..

Geet:- sir plz let me go.. 

Maan:- Hit me and you are free to go.. Geet looked at him and nodded no.. 

Geet:- I can't hit you.. she tried to move with little pushes on his arms.. but she knew he won't be pushed as he was a man and an army officer.. 

Maan kept looking at her attempts to get herself free and after a while he spoke in soft voice..

Maan:- Am an orphan..

Geet stopped her movements and looked at his pained face..

Maan:- I have no one of my own..and surely Mr.sidharth verma wouldn't like to marry off his one and only daughter with an orphan..

she looked at him shocked.. 

Maan:- Don't be so shocked..I know the reasons why you joined army..It would be better for you, if you stay away from me ...I don't want you to get hurt.. 

Maan(removed his hands from her sides and turned):- you can leave now.. 

Geet ,for few mints stood there numb..with tears forming in her eyes..then looked at his back and said..

Geet:- I had a crush on you from past 3 years.. from the day I heard your voice in an interview and that day I decided that I will meet you at least for once to look at your face.. After joining here, i got possessive abt you .. I know, I should not have sneaked in into your personal space but I.. I started to love you now.. from the time I saw you in the lift.. Though I didn't know anything abt you at that time .. but ,the way you helped me out there without any talks b/w us..I felt secured with you..

Maan(sarcastically):- Right.. and that's why you rushed out from there without even saying thanks ...

Geet:- I was scared and was getting late that's why ...

There was a brief pause, and when Geet saw he wasn't going to speak more she said,

Geet:- I don't care what papa will say but I know he can never see me sad..

Maan:- Leave.. He was getting more irritated with her faith on everything.. 

Geet just silently went out from there.. and Maan smiled the next moment looking at her back..

Maan:- crazy girl..

The next day, Maan joined the trainings and Geet and Neha made Dia's life full irritating with their pranks and sometimes passing rude comments .. 

Neha would make her frustrated  by praising Maan and Geet's jodi to which Geet would blush ...Dia even complained abt her and Neha to Maan but he just ignored saying its girls matter.. but he did warn Geet..

Maan:-  why are you after Dia?? 

Geet:- she is cadet singhania, in case you have forgotten .. she replied angrily ...

Maan:- ok.. but give the ans???

Geet:- I got punishment for no fault of mine and that was coz of her... so now its her punishment time .. and I know , you won't give her that punishment so, I took the responsibility on myself.. 

coz I know you won't believe without proofs and the one who have seen that day ,you aren't believing her as you think she is my friend and she will be doing this for friendship.. but no its not true.. 

Maan just shook his head and went away...

Geet (ST):- Haww... He didn't let me complete  .. khadus kahiin kaa.. (Arrogant)..

Geet started to admire Maan openly after her confession.. Maan would be knowing what she was always up to but he would always choose to ignore her pranks and weird behaviors- His crazy trainee..

One day Geet told her dad abt her love and after many pleads and emotional blackmails her dad approved her love happily..

The training was smooth with Geet's winking at Maan in middle of trainings  and Dia too noticed their silent talks.. and felt herself out of place ..she withdrew the challenge to vow MSK as vicky proposed her and she accepted ..The 2 girls were very happy with this Dia's relation.. of course they were non other than Geet and Neha..

{The idea for the following has been given by Mohita aka bulbul.. thank you Mohita }

One day Maan came to the class and announced..

Maan;- ok cadets we are going to be on a spot where there is a politician coming for a rally against some govt issues..All we will have to do is avoid any violence over there.. we need to be alert.. am taking you all on my own responsibility to let you get familiarize with these things and your army jobs but  as I will be busy so you all will have to take care of yourselves on your own besides of the ppl around that rally.. Got it ??? 

cadets :- yes sir..

Maan came out of the supposed to be class room and all cadets followed him.. 

To Neha's surprise, Raj and his group  also joined them.. Geet looked at her teasingly, of course she knew what was cooking in b/w the 2...well it was more from Neha's side..

Geet:- some one is getting excited..

Neha(blushed):- now its gonna be fun out there...

vicky:- we aren't going there for any kinda fun girls.. Its serious matter..

Dia:- yeah it is ... (though Dia was now happy with vicky but she still didn't like Geet and Neha- Their friendship and being funny all the time ) we must take it seriously.. 

Geet:- oh yes why not .. After all its you, who is passing these orders to us.. huhh !!! 

Maan was listening their talks and that was making him loose his mind as the discussion b/w the two was leading to no where and without pause..so Maan shouted..

Maan:- stop it girls... 

precap:- Last part 

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

The following 250 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelijasmeen64Annleo92aashiyaan_2010nehavashik.uzmamady2483rashmi24588gitarameshmishimMADHUKAAJALKIMLsimmi11gayathripriyanksinghiskinng94star432PoorvaArorasonya2012anitachandavar1Candy_jsmeherkhan326Sarah08jaasz_25tittu75canonlelenunikitaagarwal06kavitha05sayu123cutesrijuEnigma78aahhh--Yashvi--neetugarg123maaneet_manicmaanlvsgeetmkd.70sravanthi93AISHAJSjojo2802shafeesarah_zaishaaisha_1998divyaraghanigeetkamaanammy_amnakrishna.mita1993zainah320asmi123television9lathaaumans22itzzdmgvij10PoonamTsaji-21nonabebuannuubbhhaasnemaanbhawna02lovepoonibi_suchiHarshitabedirichu26mamatha.princesssarahrostKashish9687annbellNiharikaNeha777dhwanimehta23anime_galamrutavjoshiAfflicteDluvu4ever143gawjusangelkainturakiransonakshi.sharmamaaneeta17giaa5678maneet4afreenannu1992shebs786imli95...sharanya...ahsaaspyarkapari1689sahibasharmaylaraibspicyraysBlushingqueenMakpieits_mesaromicky11fatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971keerthi90maanluvermishtibsree10mayashrisawant7am_sweet_pariArsheelaKhanAtiyahsree.maneetKartikan91shabnam22esheenadivya22dreamy4everWhypadhui roklovebapu18gurti30sheetalvasachange12sweetysaran--ANGEL--286pearlMSK_4everlove4allbilly_ritugurudrishtiShimmerrallibrsamidsamiddreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniashalinisaran89angel_smilyjssoodnats0101QuintessentialIVinsh23lenageorgeaditi_2010KasiKasikingofmeElienoreMGanmirzarandhir_ki_dollshri12KamliKudimehak173...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408RosmithaDei_Gratiacustodian75Brown-Eyesdhakdhak22rsusmitadreams-realitysporthy_smile28CherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39TeamMcSwarek--Fairy---Mitu-HanishadeviNeejuKoolsmilepixelflower620_Jyothi_Zohamaaneetmeettumaaneet5kiran_ratinehakapoor7ambeernSONU_29TinkerBellasoni4eva-Veritaserum-rupzloveu18myprideushankitvcharshithaaaaaaahappydays30ramaheshDoracakemrk-1anjucoolalicia212sonu4everksasi-Prithi-sona-raimaaniqraHansaNdivareenasweet scorpiomandymoremaanmeet1Ash1991--Ratna--mandy15meena..keenu_kkhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Remya_Pillaisdlife19arpitajiammu5Shruthelove2_somaPadfoot_Prongsanupm04-Mishu--Mounika-gill123punam2712Little_Mermaid.kabslocks-padmarao-renjini263CuteStrawberryimpoojavermaKINGKHANFAN_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23sanghita0000_Maaneet_dolly10suhaaanagorgeousqueen.JeevanaPtamanna1391Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079dumaskhwaishfanmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-DownhillKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaa

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
dii

wow wow me 1st me 1st
balle balle
enough of my dance 

wow di nice part
dia was out of maaneet 
i am happy
did maan loves her or not