Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 2 (COMPLETED OS) (Page 11)

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread

drrose31

JayaR IF-Dazzler
JayaR
JayaR

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
will b waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SharmeenLuvsGCdrrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hey friends.. I want to tell you all one thing ... Its a FICTION so there are many things am excluding .. and am not having any army backgrounds still I did look into its rules and procedures and there are few things which I deliberately left and will opt when I would feel like to add those things in the os... still its an os ..

sorry I wanted to post this thing at the start but hey I tend to rush in posting and then never (except few times)go to edit portion as it spoils the fonts etc.. hope you won't mind.. Enjoy the Risky Love ... Thank you   

PART 4

Maan:- on your mark.. (all placed their feet on a line on the ground) Get set.. (Geet closed her eyes tight for a second and then opened with a determined mind.. Maan observed her keenly) Go..

All started to run ..Run to win a race, run to get into Maan's eyes..

Geet was already exhausted at the half way itself.. but the fear to lose MSK's trust on her made her run..For her happiness, Dia was out at first round that meant she was still in to impress MSK for the second round..

Maan concentrated on Geet only,he knew she got exhausted at 1st round itself and he thought she will be out but he was shocked to see her come back with full force as if she was trying to not to give up..

On 5th round, she gave up , panting heavily, kneeling down on her knees ..she watched her competitors crossing her moving ahead..she probably was going to close her eyes and faint.. when she saw her dream man looking at her with a mock smile..

Maan saw her thumping on ground almost lifelessly .. He knew she won't be able to win other round , looking at her lost stamina.. He gave her a look, as if saying you can't do that ..

Geet looked at him then her competitors and stood up started to run again.. Making Maan shocked and amused.. she left her competitors behind and qualified one more round..

Maan was shocked at her come back once again but was happy too , to know she was a fighter..

At the last round 2 cadets  were there.. Geet and pawan.. Both were exhausted but didn't give up..

The jog started .. but at the mid itself pawan lost his running speed and collapsed  while Geet kept running , jogging way..Though she could have stopped as she won by pawan's collapsing but she chose to end the full circle and be an actual Winner..

Maan kept looking at her ..Finally she sank in to the ground after reaching to the mark and all 9 cadets ran to her and pounced on her .. congratulating her … hugging her..

Maan too reached there and Geet stood from her sitting position and looked into his eyes..she knew he won't praise her but she was happy to see pride in his eyes that was for her.. 

Maan looked at her thinking what came into her that she just won this race ??

Maan:- Not bad cadet verma.. I must appreciate your efforts .. keep it up..

Saying so Maan left , leaving a shocked, happy and a very excited Geet behind.. who jumped in joy.. of course Dia didn't like that , neither MSK's praising her nor Geet's being over happy with his praised words..As Dia knew MSK never appreciated anyone that openly but he did for Geet and that was not acceptable for Dia..

Neha:- wow.. Geet he acknowledged you..

Geet smiled shyly that again irritated Dia ..

Dia:- whats the big deal in that ??? Huhh!! Grow up girls .. He might did as we are new here so..

Vicky :- still ,that's a big thing..

Akshay:- yeah!! He never did this thing with previous batches..

Dia:- whatever .. she got angry and went away…

Sana:- I think she is J..

Geet very well knew what was in Dia's mind..pawan glared at Geet and went away as if Geet cared …she was so happy with her win and coming into good books of MSK … Her dream boy..

Later Maan called all for class..

Maan:- ok now ..Lesson no.2.. shooting and weapon handling .. Few among you must be knowing this but those who don't ,raise your hands..(All raised their hands except ,Vicky and Mohit..) ok,then we will be starting .. (Maan was interrupted by a phone call.. )He excused and went out …

After the call he was disturbed.. strangely, Geet was able to notice that ..

Maan:- ok cadets.. Due to some prior work am leaving you and you all can have a day off from now ..we will discuss lesson 2 tomorrow along with the practice .. see you all at 8am.. He said sp looking at Vicky and Geet….. Geet looked down whereas Vicky nodded his head..

Geet reached to her hostel.. Neha has gone to get some food while Geet was in her dream land.. Happy, that he actually did praise her.. confused ,why he did ,when he never did to other batches..??? but happiness overpowered her mind and she started dreaming..            

sorry I can't put link here... those who can ,enjoy the song with maaneet ..

Kuch To Hua Hai, Kuch Ho Gaya Hai (she took a flower in her hands and thought abt their first meeting..)

Kuch To Hua Hai, Kuch Ho Gaya Hai..(when he did save her and Geet felt secure around him)

Do Chaar Din Se Lagta Hai Jaise

Sab Kuch Alag Hai, Sab Kuch Naya Hai

Kuch To Hua Hai, Kuch Ho Gaya Hai (then her first encounter with him as MSK - Her dreamy boy )

she blew away flower petals

Cheezein Mein Rakh Ke Bhool Jaati Hoon, 

Bekhayaali Mein Gungunati Hoon

Ab Akele Mein Muskuraati Hoon(she recalled his praising to her.. in front of all and she smiled- a shy smile )

Badli Hui Si Meri Ada Hai

Kuch To Hua Hai, Kuch Ho Gaya Hai (then his scoldings on her coming late to the class)

(but strangely she wasn't felling bad now and kept thinking abt him dreamily till ... ) 

Neha broke her thoughts and she came to the real world... 

Neha:- Hey Geet where were you ??? 

Geet (smiled and nodded for no):- Nothing ...  then giggled at her dreams.. they had their dinner and slept.. Geet again dreamed abt her dreamy Boy.. 

precap:- Lesson no 2.. 

I tried not to add many pics but hey every pic was going acc. to that ... Embarrassed

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

The following 231 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmani3897jasmeen64Annleo92nehavashimady2483gitarameshmishimangle_gudiashubhiguptagayathripriyankstar432anitachandavar1Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25Sofirahicanonnikitaagarwal06zerooneDDVDMyLOVE4Ucutesrijukavitha05--Yashvi--Enigma78Salmankatneetugarg123kavitamundharamaaneet_manicmaanlvsgeetsravanthi93jojo2802AISHAJSsarah_zaishashafeepiyasinghdivyaraghanigeetkamaanammy_amnakrishna.Maanceyasmi123zainah320lathaaumans22GemmPoonamTthendral_111saji-21pallavisarkarrizwanaqrichu26mamatha.bhawna02priyankasweet21anna12lovepoopreet.harmanrostprincesssarahrktharkeyGoldGlitteratinityaannbellNiharikaNeha777Aameraanime_galAfflicteDgawjusangelkainturakiranmaaneeta17maneet4afreenannu1992shebs786imli95zornitsaahsaaspyarkapari1689icskwtpearl.whitespicyraysmounacutyylaraibBlushingqueenMakpieits_mezaidi98keerthi90fatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971erumzaheermicky11mayashrisawant7sree10mishtibam_sweet_pariKhanAtiyahGeet88sstylishdollshabnam22esheenaOblivion007Whypadhulovebapu18dreamy4everi rokJayaRsheetalvasa286pearlchange12sweetysaran--ANGEL--gurudrishtiShimmerrlove4allbilly_rituangel_smilysamidsamiddreamymishti88d_soniaallibrgbhatKasiKasinats0101kingofmeQuintessentialIhottyangelanmirzapayal.gupta177ElienoreMGshri12randhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...Rosmithapriya_ya1408_GoldenStarz_snehapriyacustodian75dhakdhak22dreams-realityrsusmitaCherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39--Fairy---Mitu-HanishadeviTeamMcSwarekKoolsmileNeejuZohamaaneet_Jyothi_pixelflower620Niharika.Nairawesomepoojakiran_ratiTinkerBellamaaneet5ambeernhappydays30soni4eva-Veritaserum-18myprideushankitvcrupzloveuharshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-alicia212ksasisonu4everdivareenaanuandavisweet scorpioCrazzyBusyanshramandymoremaaniqraHansaNBasilisksona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991maanmeet1mandy15keenu_kkhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212sdlife19arpitajianupm04Remya_PillaiShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-kabslockspriyasreegill123punam2712Little_Mermaid.KINGKHANFANimpoojaverma-Mounika-renjini263Twilightsparkle_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23sanghita0000dolly10_Maaneet_gorgeousqueen.JeevanaPtamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvdKrishna_SouravInfinity.Donnaa

Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Geet pushed herself to the extreme to win MSK's confidence!! but Dia toh abhi se opposite party ban gayi hai...
Oho..update mein geet aur yahe me...first to reachWink

Edited by maanhar - 15 November 2012 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_ratidrrose31

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Finally Geet won..Dia big J hope she won't do anything bad...Nice update..

drrose31

ambeern IF-Rockerz
ambeern
ambeern

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
awesome update

drrose31

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6