Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! Sorry 4 late likes n comments! Poor Geet! Maan catches her red handed n she blurts out tht she joined cos of him! Wonderfully written! Omg last part! So sad! Update soon! Regd note I do read n comment bt I dnt come online IF everyday! So wen I do I open pms! Thanks 
change12 thumbnail

when are u going to update dear

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
bt how can next part be last...i mean it has just started...
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome
loved it dear
continue soon

SheenGcian thumbnail
Lovely Update ๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting for the next eagerly ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dei_Gratia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
last prt๐Ÿ˜•
Itni jldi???
Abhi to stry shuru hui hai...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did that means he started fall for her & notice her.

awesome update
Cherishh thumbnail
Awww...its such a sweet OS...loved it too bits.

I haven't got enough time for the first 3 updates so haven't read any parts following that...but alas I got some free time today and just attacked them๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and I am glad I did that.

With the title, I was thinking some completely different and what I got after reading the first chap itself was way beyond my imagination and made it more intriguing for me and I landed up reading all without any distraction without any time...I should say its really a very, very wonderful story..so unique in its own way๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

So Geet has landed up in troubles twice already and I thought even in the race u will ditch her..but alas she has outdone every1 by proving herself and made all new impression for her dream boy...

OMG that Dia is so J but great she is...which helped Geet to be more strong in her determination.

The way she shot it perfectly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and landed up on ground flat๐Ÿ˜ณ and later the way Maan said it was all funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I really enjoyed that scene.

And Geet peaking into Maan's private den was awesome...I thought Maan would caught her red-handed, but the way u turned it up was cool...but our Jhali Geet blurting out her reason beyond joining Army and than later realising it was so like her๐Ÿ˜†..but the reaction of Maan was like...only amusement and thinking its just a crush..was different I should say.

So waiting how Geet gonna prove its love to herself, Maan and us...and want to know what his feelings really are..is it just attraction, appreciation of her willingness or love...

We all geared up to know more about all...so plzzz update the next sooonnn.
shebs786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting
waiting
waiting
update soon... ๐Ÿค”
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Brown-Eyes

maine pic post ki thi cute si cat ki