Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY EMAIL TO BLOODY STARPLUS

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
DEAR  every one at star !

Firstly a  happy  diwali to u all and THANK YOU FOR RUINING OUR DIWALI AND OUR NEW YEAR !

We always believed that star would never let the fans down BUT wow u all prooved me wrong !

Yes u could not stop the best hero starplus could ever get  BARUN SOBTI just go away  despite all the cries pleads protests !

WE knw Barun has NO FILMS  as of now  we even knw the problem was between 4RATS (4LIONS) AND the actor ! We support BARUn and his decission and accept this ugly fact tht he has quit ipkknd and left starplus !

BUt what surprises me is STARPLUS let it happen so easily / u claim to  be the NO 1 channel  u and let barun slip away ? wht a shame star what a shame !

neeways IF u can't retain BARUN y cannot u end ipkknd on a happy note with barun sanaya together .

Y are u all trying to punish viewrs as if u r taking some revenge on us for loving SARUN ( BARUN SANAYA  AND IPKKND ) .NO PLZ NO don't do this .JUST END THIS SHOW WITH BARUN SOBTI AND SANAYA IRANI ON A HUNKYDORY NOTE AND LET US CHERISH ARSHI MEMORIES FOR LIFE LONG !

Y DO U WANT THE TRPS TO BE 0.1 THEN TO INSULT THIS SHOW AND END  Y NOT A RESPECTFUL EXIT .

is this so difficult ?

Maybe my last ever request from u guys lets see what u all actually do !

I have cancelled my UK trip irrespective of paying u all so much , because i dont have  any trust in star . Barun will come or not is a question ! even if he does so what is this a farewell form us to him ? SERIOUSLY STARPLUS  U HAVE HURT US SO BADLY U CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE!!!!!

MAHAM QURAISHI !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97crazyaddictiongopikaajiravalisharma06arshiipkkndluvTheSmurfsRee1306shagun_sarun.nirvana..SobtiLicious._TheJoker-

Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
No maham go to UK trip.We r askin UK forum members to go thr n protest.It wuld be a gr8 opportunitry to expose dem infront of media
crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
GO & PROTEST...DO IT FOR BARUN... GET PEOPLE TO SUPPORT U THERE & MAKE A HUE & CRY OVER HOW CHEATED WE FEEL
ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
U shud go nd protest in face of them...dnt leave them ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top