Punar Vivah

Do you Really (Page 2)

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by Pooja_11

I think its not that much of worst that u think...Still PV is Interesting..But I want to say one thing to all my fellow members that She Went to Rescue Ansh from Prashanth..not that She Really feel for Prashanth...She Just Want to know how come Prashanth is still in Dubey House thats it...Not bothered about his illness or for lying on the floor and dying... 

I disagree. Aarti won't be so heartless to just ignore the fact that Prashant was dying. It isn't even a question about feeling, it's about humanity. But because Aarti felt for him in the past, her emotions are still being driven from those feelings because he was her first love. Not to say she hasn't moved on, because she has. She does love Yash, but that doesn't mean that she's going to just let Prashant die there on the floor. Ouch

No no I am not talking about the Humanity that she will show after reaching SM..I am just talking about leaving the SM without telling anyone is just to take Ansh Back or Rescue him From Prashanth..But When She Reach there She May express her Humanity towards the Prashanth...but that also will not be Acceptable by most of the members and also viewers..But What i feel is Before She Reach or After Reaching the Dubeys House, Shobha and Dubey May come And there will be Huge Confrontation between them...That I am Expecting..Meanwhile YAsh may also over hear the Conversation...Thats it Dear..TongueSmile

Edited by Pooja_11 - 13 November 2012 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

laiba4evs Senior Member
laiba4evs
laiba4evs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Its just the build up to something interesting

lulujjjj

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Not to worry.. I m sure positive and happiness is just around the corner

lulujjjj

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
she wants to protect ansh from prasant , and she felt her ma broke her trust
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Well, we all respect your POV. We have learnt on thing and that patience
We really dont for now what actually happened so its of no use to say anything right now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index