India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Do you Really

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Think the PV is getting interesting day by day...For  me Nooo .
How many times Aarti leave SM ? Just fed up of this ...Every time When She Feels she can leave SM ? What is this Worst things showing in PV...She At least can tell to Yash that I have to go urgently and will be back ..Yash will never say no to it...How can she act Like a immature Girl...
I think CVs destroyed  the character of Aarti..and they are just making low ...No Sense at all...
If anyone at Yash Place will Definitely thinks that She Just acting for all these days ...
CVs u killed the Essence of PV..at very First It was Beautiful then u Slowly moved down...But I felt Aarti character never low down..But these days u just concentrating on how to keep low Aarti as much as possible... Thanx for this..coz u made me that this is not worthy to watch and try to find any other show...thats the reason i dont watch daily soaps..But I just got addicted to it for Guru and KS..but the Way now they are moving it...Just Destroyed the Essence of PV... Sorry If i Hurts... Its My POV..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba4evslady_doveJosmi01lulujjjjPriyasiPuvZgafulu14

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
What do u mean by leaving SM? Is aarti supposed to stay indoors,and not go out on the streets? what would she tell Yash? that my ex husband is ill? Yes, the lie is her mistake, but now that she has told the lie, its not possible for her to tell Yash why she has to go to Shobha's house without revealing the entire truth, and there was no time for that! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90akansha412nirmalac99nan0102lulujjjjMissIamTheBossilovepyaarpickachu

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
ok..its your POV...PV is still interesting for me. i don't find any problem in aarti's leaving. it was emergency.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99nan0102lulujjjjDMKJ_VB

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hmmm...I actually get where you are coming from...I was initially very shocked that she left the house without informing Yash and that too in the middle of the celevbration...Like they were not gonna realise she was missing! Gosh sometimes I wonder what she is thinking...

But you know there is no way she can get Yash involve cause then she has to tell the Prashant truth since Yash is gonna see Prashant in Dubey's house and I think this is not the way she wanna break the news of Prashant to Yash...And I think she was also fearful for Ansh's safety...So she decided that just go over and "resuce" Ansh...

Anyway, I also wish they had made Aarti tell Yash the truth earlier!!! This dragging is sometimes too much for me to bear!!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nan0102nirmalac99lulujjjj

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
i dnt agree with u, it's all needed for this track, PV is still superb for me & aarya too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Her ex husband was lying there on the floor, dying. The last thing on her mind would be to answer the whole parivaar's questions about why she's going. 

nirmalac99lulujjjj

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I think its not that much of worst that u think...Still PV is Interesting..But I want to say one thing to all my fellow members that She Went to Rescue Ansh from Prashanth..not that She Really feel for Prashanth...She Just Want to know how come Prashanth is still in Dubey House thats it...Not bothered about his illness or for lying on the floor and dying... 

nirmalac99lulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_11

I think its not that much of worst that u think...Still PV is Interesting..But I want to say one thing to all my fellow members that She Went to Rescue Ansh from Prashanth..not that She Really feel for Prashanth...She Just Want to know how come Prashanth is still in Dubey House thats it...Not bothered about his illness or for lying on the floor and dying... 

I disagree. Aarti won't be so heartless to just ignore the fact that Prashant was dying. It isn't even a question about feeling, it's about humanity. But because Aarti felt for him in the past, her emotions are still being driven from those feelings because he was her first love. Not to say she hasn't moved on, because she has. She does love Yash, but that doesn't mean that she's going to just let Prashant die there on the floor. Ouch

nirmalac99lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index