Poll

Naradmuni

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Am a big fan of Naradmuni ..he is a great devotee of Vishnu but also has big respect for other Gods  and helps for good reasons.
I really like him when he is in a sarcastic mood..he bhagwaan am always in a rofl mood.๐Ÿคฃ What about u guys. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
so far 2 votes..arre nobody likes Naradmuni ???๐Ÿ˜•
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All of the above except the last 2 - he's not always a guide for goodness, as in the original Tripur story, and also, I don't respect him, since he has a very slapstick attitude towards people & events.  Although I must say that in DBSK and ASR, he came across as very respectful.

But not here.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I vote for all of the above...though he's not always a guide of goodness but it's ok..it's he's nature...๐Ÿ˜†
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is mischievous yet brainy ๐Ÿ˜†
i like him for his smartness ..
Sometimes his ways are very funny ...
Read the below ,hope u have a great time

Once Narada was so immense inmeditation, that Indra grew suspicious. He sent Kamadeva to tempt him into breaking hismeditation. Abeautifulgirl emerged from Kama's arrow and began tempting Narada, but in vain. Kamadeva accepted defeat. At this Narada said, "Go and tell Indra that Shiva is not the only powerful one, I too have conquered alltemptation." Narada then began bragging about his achievement. He went to Shiva and told him the story. Seeing himshowing offlike this, Shiva advised him not to say anything to Vishnu, but Narada did not take his advice. He boasted before Vishnu, but Vishnu only replied. "Be on guard." Narada's pride had blinded him so much that he could not read Vishnu's warning. On his way back he spotted abeautifulcity and discovered that a king by the name Sheelanidhi ruled there. When Narada visited the palace he was informed about the swaymvara of Sheelanidhi's daughter, Shrimati. Seeing Shrimati Narada was captivated. He instantly recognised her as Laxmi's incarnation and realised that only a man as glorious as Vishnu could marry her. Wanting to marry her himself, Narada began planning how he could get Vishnu's glory.Narada and ShrimatiHe went to Vishnu and prayed for a face resembling Hari. Vishnu granted his wish. Unfortunately Narada did not know that Vishnu's other name, Hari, also meant a monkey. Thus vishnu actually bestowed a monkey's face on Narada. Unaware of themonkey face, Narada asked for the princess's hand at the swaymvara. Every one mocked and laughed at Narada and showed hismonkey face.Princess ran in fear and Called Lord Vishnu whom she swears to marry ,there lord appears and hold her hands with him ,
Narad realizes his mistake that  pride took his wisdom ,that leads to all the humiliation he received here  .He apologized to his lord .When he smiles all the roof and the palace including that princess disappears .Narad muni confused about this,later lord explained his divine play of Maya which can reduce every one's mind before him.So as narad got trapped with wedding desire here..Narad bowed his head before him and leaved for his meditation thereafter ...  
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

I vote for all of the above...though he's not always a guide of goodness but it's ok..it's he's nature...๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for ur comment dear..btw  i like his sarcasm a lot๐Ÿคฃ
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

He is mischievous yet brainy ๐Ÿ˜†

i like him for his smartness ..
Sometimes his ways are very funny ...
Read the below ,hope u have a great time

Once Narada was so immense inmeditation, that Indra grew suspicious. He sent Kamadeva to tempt him into breaking hismeditation. Abeautifulgirl emerged from Kama's arrow and began tempting Narada, but in vain. Kamadeva accepted defeat. At this Narada said, "Go and tell Indra that Shiva is not the only powerful one, I too have conquered alltemptation." Narada then began bragging about his achievement. He went to Shiva and told him the story. Seeing himshowing offlike this, Shiva advised him not to say anything to Vishnu, but Narada did not take his advice. He boasted before Vishnu, but Vishnu only replied. "Be on guard." Narada's pride had blinded him so much that he could not read Vishnu's warning. On his way back he spotted abeautifulcity and discovered that a king by the name Sheelanidhi ruled there. When Narada visited the palace he was informed about the swaymvara of Sheelanidhi's daughter, Shrimati. Seeing Shrimati Narada was captivated. He instantly recognised her as Laxmi's incarnation and realised that only a man as glorious as Vishnu could marry her. Wanting to marry her himself, Narada began planning how he could get Vishnu's glory.Narada and ShrimatiHe went to Vishnu and prayed for a face resembling Hari. Vishnu granted his wish. Unfortunately Narada did not know that Vishnu's other name, Hari, also meant a monkey. Thus vishnu actually bestowed a monkey's face on Narada. Unaware of themonkey face, Narada asked for the princess's hand at the swaymvara. Every one mocked and laughed at Narada and showed hismonkey face.Princess ran in fear and Called Lord Vishnu whom she swears to marry ,there lord appears and hold her hands with him ,
Narad realizes his mistake that  pride took his wisdom ,that leads to all the humiliation he received here  .He apologized to his lord .When he smiles all the roof and the palace including that princess disappears .Narad muni confused about this,later lord explained his divine play of Maya which can reduce every one's mind before him.So as narad got trapped with wedding desire here..Narad bowed his head before him and leaved for his meditation thereafter ...  

Sweety i know that story๐Ÿ˜†...its really awesome to read it again..thanks dear๐Ÿค—
.Reshama. thumbnail
Current status 1 funnyness
                        8 all above

Guys u can still vote
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I love Narad muni a lot.
.Reshama. thumbnail