Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN SICK! *MUST READ*

arshi098 Newbie
arshi098
arshi098

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hi guys!

Yes, we are all protesting we don't want BS to leave! We don't want him to quit IPKKND. Yes, we all understand. You can protest for that, but please he really really needs a break. I feel he is not well and really does need time for rest. Have you guys noticed his face gone a bit dull and his body and stuff??? I feel that this is really not him taking a break and quitting he really does need a break and he will be bk . We fans don't want to be a reason for why are BS gets sick, am I right? we need to support him, and support his decisions.

Please comment and let me know what you think!
WE LOVE YOU IPKKND AND SARUN!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rinesha101birjMysterious_sSumuki.SobtiLicious.pup03siva2901

Mysterious_s Senior Member
Mysterious_s
Mysterious_s

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ya ur right when i  saw his recent pics he is sick he needs to take a break

Edited by salikaa - 13 November 2012 at 1:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi098

sizzlingsanaya Goldie
sizzlingsanaya
sizzlingsanaya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi098

Hi guys!

Yes, we are all protesting we don't want BS to leave! We don't want him to quit IPKKND. Yes, we all understand. You can protest for that, but please he really really needs a break. I feel he is not well and really does need time for rest. Have you guys noticed his face gone a bit dull and his body and stuff??? I feel that this is really not him taking a break and quitting he really does need a break and he will be bk . We fans don't want to be a reason for why are BS gets sick, am I right? we need to support him, and support his decisions.

plzzz change ur headline this is to muchAngry
its barun decision ok nd we should respect him dont calll himmAngryAngryAngryAngry
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Do u think Barun ll say the real truth to fan ...
If he wants break we ll give a chance to IPK only if 100% he is coming back after break ... SP is saying different thing he is going for movie offers but thats not true ... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princesssheenaapoorvaarnavsmiley-shiney.nirvana.Tish_AniAphrodite88Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Marym Senior Member
Marym
Marym

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Yes we R ready to agree.
Now this request toSP
Not for Barun
Pl end the show

arshi098

mito123 Senior Member
mito123
mito123

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirannaaaz

Hi guys!

its barun decision ok nd we should respect him dont calll himmAngry

Dude did you even read arshi098's post?????!!!!!! Her title being BARUN SICK, does not mean he is sick, she means that BARUN SICK, in the sense Barun will get sick. Take a chill pill dude and relax. Read first...and think before jumping to conclusions! *facepalm*

arshi098

ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yes i truely respect his decision but each n everyone r telling different things Confused sp saying dt he is leaving bcoz of movies,mishti and khushboo gave us the hint dt he is leaving bcoz of the ph,rajbadhan saying dt he is leaving bcoz of the spirit and nw barun saying dt he is leaving bcoz of his health don't know why i am feeling dt something definately going to be wrong Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi098.nirvana.

arshi098 Newbie
arshi098
arshi098

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirannaaaz

Hi guys!

its barun decision ok nd we should respect him dont calll himmAngry

KINDLY GO RE-READ THE POST!!!!!! :P OMG! Just don't get so pissed that fast...read the post! People like you just read the title and jump into negativity please stop!

Go to top