Originally posted by lkymeme

Hi friends...

well im not 100% sure about it bt i think im sureWink

top 5
sara,mulazim,yashraj,nabeel,diljan

and then for final they will select 4
so sara will b out top 4:
nabeel mulazim diljan yashraj 

who will win the final u have to wait till 22 December and this is according to nadeem im 100% sure the final will b on 22 Dec 2012...

and this is according to me the winner will b from Indian team who i don't know it do-sent matter for them and runner up will b nabeel..Winkall scripted 

and here is nadeem msg to his fans and all pakistan

hi my dear friends m janta hun k iss wakt meri waja se ap sb log pareshan bhi hun gy ur shayad naraz bhi. m kuch batana chahta hun k hum jub record krty hain tu mahool farak hota hai ur jb t.v pe dikhaty hain tu totally change ho jata hai sb. program k according mujhy nikalna chahiyay tha mgr ameer nikal gya, Ameer buhut acha singer hai iss m koi shuk nae mgr program edit hota hai tu cheez kuch ur hi samny ati hai mere buhut se songs kat k dikhaty hai jin ko sun kr india buhut conscious ho chuka hai ur sari variations ur sargam kat daita hai ta k m normal lagun ur wo kafi kamyab ho chuka hai mujhy badnam krny m. program ka format ur judgment ap k samny hai. such m mujhy buhut dukh hota hai jub humari mehnat ko appreciate nae kiya jata ur format ki khatir sari mahnat mitti m mil jati hai. mujhy nae lagta k sara ko final m jany dain gy... jo halat chal rahe hain, ye us ko jany dain gy jo final m points kum ly ta k india final m bazi mar jaay... I love Pakistan plzzz plzzz plzzz Pakistan ko apky payar ur sath ki zaroorat hai. program 100% one sided hai ...agr meri baat achi lagy tu doston se share zaroor kijiyay ga. program samajhny m asani ho gi...Love you all... Pakistan Zindabad

but im still confused wt nadeem is saying the hi-lighted one coz if nabeel will b in top5 hes also good i think hes better then sara...and mulazim hes also not bad ???? may b in upcoming episodes they will keep giving nabeel  zeros ShockedShockedShocked and that's y nadeem says that????? as u guys can see they give nabeel zero last tym...ohohohoh im really confused bt i can trust nadeem coz show like bigg boss all indian bt still people saying thats its scripted no wonder india and pak 100% scripted...im wacthing the show for atif only after all this Cry

one thing i can do jst pray that nabeel win this show he deserves Smile

another shocking picShocked

i think budha hes jst standing may b sara performing hope sooo and f u notice hes not wearing like others normal jeans Smile

i dont know comparing budha vs sara budha has lovely voice for some songs, and classical
training and saras voice is also beautiful and she has a lot of control over sur like budha but
in this competition she seems to hv performed better so far. diljaan has his own usp but 
he is over emotional which sometimes affects his performance. maybe coming episodes he
really settles down in dubai and performs without thinking about home. 

i dont agree with nadeem that ameer should not hv been out and nadeem should be out instead
of ameer because i liked nadeems most performances even that which he got zero. 

here nadeems message if it is genuinely from him seems to be against producer showing
the way he has and looks like he doesnt want to  be criticized by his countrymen for making
his team fall back. so this means all the episodes not yet wrapped up otherwise nadeem would
not say that sara might be out and top four will not hv her. grand finale of top 4 is supposed to be
live dec 22.

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
No one on this show is a great
Singer
Diljaan is good but in punjabi/Sufi only
U guys r fighting over ok singers from both side

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

Singer

i know abt diljaan's drawbks! he cn only sing punjabi /sufi prfctly! at least i wont defend him !
i felt bad aftr goin thru nadeem's comment n expressd my displeasure !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.desicrowd

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

Singer

i know abt diljaan's drawbks! he cn only sing punjabi /sufi prfctly! at least i wont defend him !

Anger gets the best and this how u feel
Express ur self Wink
They all think they r the best
I'm telling u
no one is a great singer on this show
This is why saregamapa is 100% better
We need singers who study music from the world
Even nusratji did this   
Man I miss the old days of South Asian music where people would study different music not just one type

rajsundesicrowd

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@ lkymeme

i don't believe this pic! its misleading!
s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s123vi

Singer

Anger gets the best and this how u feel
Express ur self Wink
They all think they r the best
I'm telling u
no one is a great singer on this show
This is why saregamapa is 100% better
We need singers who study music from the world
Even nusratji did this   
Man I miss the old days of South Asian music where people would study different music not just one type

well, i know abt sa re ga ma pa bt don't want 2 compare it wid this show as i hv rarely watchd it!

v keep listnin 2 indian newcomrs on evry talent show bt watchin a singin competition betwn india n pak is a rare chance n i nevr wantd 2 miss it!
indians usually hv a negative pic of pak  n i desperately wantd 2 explore smthng new n positive abt it.i m watchin sur kshetra 2 know more abt pakistan n its talents n 2 b vry true, i don't feel disappointd sm tyms!

Edited by s123vi - 15 November 2012 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunpk14braveusman

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Ive seen Sare Ga ma Pa

those singers go off sur so much but still the judges mostly Shankar m go wah wah

of course some of them are good. they pick out those who hav got classical training

and been singing for some years in public. like jasraj. he is a performer.

but really i dnt understand the judges going completely crazy over his performance.

i think nabeel and sara outperform somebody like jasraj any day and budha, aman,

yashraj are better than him. 

i like sur kshetra because get to revisit some songs of older days which are really

melodius but we hv forgotten and the pakistani singers sing such lovely pakistani

songs which i can only know by hearing them here. normally i dont listen to pakistani

songs.  people like mulazim unigue voice, style, imraan melodius voice, they are

different and completelely raw so there is some sort of raw appeal about them.

this is why i like sur kshetra otherwise there is always indian idol star voice of india

and x factor etc if you want normal style popular songs.

Another thing is because of different backgrounds culture etc nabeel mulazim and

imraan bring a different kind of personality to the show. they hv some very earthy 

feel to them not cosmopolitan completely and they way they present themselves and

interact brings a different feel. i hv seen yashraj too many times on other shows at 

least three i think and dont find his showmanship appealing, you can get that every 

popular singing show, that hero giri and that kind of dancing to the girl and all im

tired of it all now having seen it all before. i know the presenters are trying to push

him forward in limelight in every episode to compete with other team in personality 

and maybe they are really setting him to compete in final but whatever, if the

pakistanis werent there with atif mulazim imraan nabeel this show would lose some

appeal for me. i wont say sara because she is good in singing but her personality is

okay nothing extraordinary.

i think diljaan adds a whole lot here and maybe aman because his singing is powerful

and he presents different kind of style even in dressing and looks with his hair tied back

and all that.

the above is my take and no one else need agree with me. i know we are all different 

people with different likes dislikes and POVs.

Edited by pakeezah - 15 November 2012 at 7:39pm

lkymemes123vi

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i hv seen yashraj too many times on other shows at 

least three i think and dont find his showmanship appealing, you can get that every 

popular singing show, that hero giri and that kind of dancing to the girl and all im

tired of it all now having seen it all before.

i hv also heard abt it. sm 1 sm where postd a video of him beatin a grl on sm show n aftr watchin it, i strtd hatin him. he doesn't look genuine 2 me aftr that though he is tryin hard 2 look decent n sweet.
btw...he has improvd alot in trms of singin n thats what counts on this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusman

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index