just imagine showing Suresh Wadkar ji doing shooting action to

Nadeem right after showing him get zero and harsh words from

Ismail Durbar. And in reality, that action is for Yashraj after his

performance to say he killed it! but it takes on completely different

meaning in the precap the way they edited.It was insulting to the

contestant.

These shows are being watched by the contestants and participants

in their edited version as and when we watch it and im sure a few

feathers are flying at some of the misrepresentations. 

the atmosphere on sets was friendly in reality BUT WHO WILL

KNOW THIS UNLESS THEY HAVE SEEN THE UNEDITED VIDEOS

WHO SOMEONE (Must be Atif, who else) HAD THE PRESENCE 

OF MIND TO SHOOT AND PRESENT ON UTUBE.

the way producer is showing is untrue, right? Dont know if

Nadeems message is from him but i wouldnt be surprised at

all, presenting him as a loser with long face and being given 

zero all the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
oh and SARA RAZA KHAN not making it to final or top 5

she has to do a MAJOR FOUL UP.

Anyone can play her past performsnces to see she is 

better than the remaining Indian contestants.

So lets wait and watch out for some fun! lets

see how judges handle all the juggling for final 

seats. hhahahahahahahaha

-Alina-

lkymeme Senior Member
lkymeme
lkymeme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pk14

but do u ppl really think this msg is really from nadeem Shocked ??????
yess dear this msg is from nadeem im 100000% sure he only wrote im nt telling my own u can check his fb accountSmile  and now dnt say fake id f im nt sure il not post or il say im not sure bt im sure its his id check it out
 http://www.facebook.com/nadeem.abbas.102?fref=ts 

Edited by lkymeme - 13 November 2012 at 11:30pm
s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lkymeme

yess dear this msg is from nadeem im 100000% sure he only wrote im nt telling my own u can check his fb accountSmile  and now dnt say fake id f im nt sure il not post or il say im not sure bt im sure its his id check it out

to me , this msg is a shock! i thought it was postd by sm fanatic n not by him!

well! thnx agn 4 brkin my hopes 4 aman ki asha!!Unhappy
lkymeme Senior Member
lkymeme
lkymeme

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

pakistani contestant though that it will b good show not 1 sided bt nothing like that happen they are dis pointed with the show... i remember  ameer saying that he was dis pointed with the marks and comments he would quit the show long tym ago bt he cant bcoz off Pakistan hes doing it for pakistan and he said i can do any thing for pakClapClap  and he said that b4 elimination ...Smile

Edited by lkymeme - 14 November 2012 at 4:55am

-Alina-

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s123vi

pakistani contestant though that it will b good show not 1 sided bt nothing like that happen they are dis pointed with the show... i remember  ameer saying that he was dis pointed with the marks and comments he would quit the show long tym ago bt he cant bcoz off Pakistan hes doing it for pakistan and he said i can do any thing for pakClapClap  and he said that b4 elimination ...Smile

It is definately one sided...I have no clue how two pakistani were the first to get to the chairLOLLOL. It was two sided until thenLOLLOLLOL. It would have been two sided if all of the 5 spots were given to pakistani and all indians were given 0 100% off the timeLOLLOL. It would make sense that it is two sided if all pakistani singers were only ones allowed to sing in bollywood and all bollywood singers were completely banned to sing in their own country. It would make even more sense and considered two sided if all of the songs recorded to date were replaced in voices of pakistani singers participating in this show. Lastly they need to change name of bollywood to lollywood so there is no doubt in anyones mind that indians are NOT baised.

Is there anything else you need your royal highness as there is no one in this world as talented as these chosen pakistani wonders. We indians had no clue how to sing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniidesicrowd

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

had he evr tried 2 objectively  listn 2 his own performances on d show? i don't think so!
instead of bein grateful 4 d exposure gvn by this show, they r criticizing each n evry thng of it! i hv nevr cm across ny such comment frm shahazad or indrani so far!!
grow up ameer n nadeem!

Edited by s123vi - 14 November 2012 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniipreetieWhiteNights.desicrowd

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

It is definately one sided...I have no clue how two pakistani were the first to get to the chairLOLLOL. It was two sided until thenLOLLOLLOL. It would have been two sided if all of the 5 spots were given to pakistani and all indians were given 0 100% off the timeLOLLOL. It would make sense that it is two sided if all pakistani singers were only ones allowed to sing in bollywood and all bollywood singers were completely banned to sing in their own country. It would make even more sense and considered two sided if all of the songs recorded to date were replaced in voices of pakistani singers participating in this show. Lastly they need to change name of bollywood to lollywood so there is no doubt in anyones mind that indians are NOT baised.

Is there anything else you need your royal highness as there is no one in this world as talented as these chosen pakistani wonders. We indians had no clue how to sing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes...y not!!
 y didn't they mk aatif d 1 n only judge?Angry vry vry unfair n biased decision!Angry
aatif is d grtst of all on d show! actually he shud b worshippd along wid his team! indians shud jst stand there 2 praise him lyk all othr sycophant ppl around him!
mmm...thn only this show will look liitle biased !Ermm
it cant b totally fair until n unless indians r there...u know!!Embarrassed

Edited by s123vi - 14 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniipreetiedesicrowdReal.Madrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index