Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pk14

but do u ppl really think this msg is really from nadeem 😲 ??????

yess dear this msg is from nadeem im 100000% sure he only wrote im nt telling my own u can check his fb account😊  and now dnt say fake id f im nt sure il not post or il say im not sure bt im sure its his id check it out
 http://www.facebook.com/nadeem.abbas.102?fref=ts 
Edited by lkymeme - 11 years ago
s123vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lkymeme

yess dear this msg is from nadeem im 100000% sure he only wrote im nt telling my own u can check his fb account😊  and now dnt say fake id f im nt sure il not post or il say im not sure bt im sure its his id check it out

http://www.facebook.com/nadeem.abbas.102?fref=ts 

to me , this msg is a shock! i thought it was postd by sm fanatic n not by him!

well! thnx agn 4 brkin my hopes 4 aman ki asha!!πŸ˜”
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

to me , this msg is a shock! i thought it was postd by sm fanatic n not by him!

well! thnx agn 4 brkin my hopes 4 aman ki asha!!πŸ˜”

pakistani contestant though that it will b good show not 1 sided bt nothing like that happen they are dis pointed with the show... i remember  ameer saying that he was dis pointed with the marks and comments he would quit the show long tym ago bt he cant bcoz off Pakistan hes doing it for pakistan and he said i can do any thing for pakπŸ‘πŸ‘  and he said that b4 elimination ...😊
Edited by lkymeme - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pakistani contestant though that it will b good show not 1 sided bt nothing like that happen they are dis pointed with the show... i remember  ameer saying that he was dis pointed with the marks and comments he would quit the show long tym ago bt he cant bcoz off Pakistan hes doing it for pakistan and he said i can do any thing for pakπŸ‘πŸ‘  and he said that b4 elimination ...😊

It is definately one sided...I have no clue how two pakistani were the first to get to the chairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was two sided until thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It would have been two sided if all of the 5 spots were given to pakistani and all indians were given 0 100% off the timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It would make sense that it is two sided if all pakistani singers were only ones allowed to sing in bollywood and all bollywood singers were completely banned to sing in their own country. It would make even more sense and considered two sided if all of the songs recorded to date were replaced in voices of pakistani singers participating in this show. Lastly they need to change name of bollywood to lollywood so there is no doubt in anyones mind that indians are NOT baised.

Is there anything else you need your royal highness as there is no one in this world as talented as these chosen pakistani wonders. We indians had no clue how to sing.😳😳
s123vi thumbnail

had he evr tried 2 objectively  listn 2 his own performances on d show? i don't think so!
instead of bein grateful 4 d exposure gvn by this show, they r criticizing each n evry thng of it! i hv nevr cm across ny such comment frm shahazad or indrani so far!!
grow up ameer n nadeem!

Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
s123vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

It is definately one sided...I have no clue how two pakistani were the first to get to the chairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was two sided until thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It would have been two sided if all of the 5 spots were given to pakistani and all indians were given 0 100% off the timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It would make sense that it is two sided if all pakistani singers were only ones allowed to sing in bollywood and all bollywood singers were completely banned to sing in their own country. It would make even more sense and considered two sided if all of the songs recorded to date were replaced in voices of pakistani singers participating in this show. Lastly they need to change name of bollywood to lollywood so there is no doubt in anyones mind that indians are NOT baised.

Is there anything else you need your royal highness as there is no one in this world as talented as these chosen pakistani wonders. We indians had no clue how to sing.😳😳

yes...y not!!
 y didn't they mk aatif d 1 n only judge?😑 vry vry unfair n biased decision!😑
aatif is d grtst of all on d show! actually he shud b worshippd along wid his team! indians shud jst stand there 2 praise him lyk all othr sycophant ppl around him!
mmm...thn only this show will look liitle biased !πŸ€”
it cant b totally fair until n unless indians r there...u know!!😳
Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Hi friends...

well im not 100% sure about it bt i think im sureπŸ˜‰

top 5
sara,mulazim,yashraj,nabeel,diljan

and then for final they will select 4
so sara will b out top 4:
nabeel mulazim diljan yashraj 

who will win the final u have to wait till 22 December and this is according to nadeem im 100% sure the final will b on 22 Dec 2012...

and this is according to me the winner will b from Indian team who i don't know it do-sent matter for them and runner up will b nabeel..πŸ˜‰all scripted 

and here is nadeem msg to his fans and all pakistan

hi my dear friends m janta hun k iss wakt meri waja se ap sb log pareshan bhi hun gy ur shayad naraz bhi. m kuch batana chahta hun k hum jub record krty hain tu mahool farak hota hai ur jb t.v pe dikhaty hain tu totally change ho jata hai sb. program k according mujhy nikalna chahiyay tha mgr ameer nikal gya, Ameer buhut acha singer hai iss m koi shuk nae mgr program edit hota hai tu cheez kuch ur hi samny ati hai mere buhut se songs kat k dikhaty hai jin ko sun kr india buhut conscious ho chuka hai ur sari variations ur sargam kat daita hai ta k m normal lagun ur wo kafi kamyab ho chuka hai mujhy badnam krny m. program ka format ur judgment ap k samny hai. such m mujhy buhut dukh hota hai jub humari mehnat ko appreciate nae kiya jata ur format ki khatir sari mahnat mitti m mil jati hai. mujhy nae lagta k sara ko final m jany dain gy... jo halat chal rahe hain, ye us ko jany dain gy jo final m points kum ly ta k india final m bazi mar jaay... I love Pakistan plzzz plzzz plzzz Pakistan ko apky payar ur sath ki zaroorat hai. program 100% one sided hai ...agr meri baat achi lagy tu doston se share zaroor kijiyay ga. program samajhny m asani ho gi...Love you all... Pakistan Zindabad

but im still confused wt nadeem is saying the hi-lighted one coz if nabeel will b in top5 hes also good i think hes better then sara...and mulazim hes also not bad ???? may b in upcoming episodes they will keep giving nabeel  zeros πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² and that's y nadeem says that????? as u guys can see they give nabeel zero last tym...ohohohoh im really confused bt i can trust nadeem coz show like bigg boss all indian bt still people saying thats its scripted no wonder india and pak 100% scripted...im wacthing the show for atif only after all this πŸ˜­

one thing i can do jst pray that nabeel win this show he deserves πŸ˜Š

another shocking pic😲

i think budha hes jst standing may b sara performing hope sooo and f u notice hes not wearing like others normal jeans πŸ˜Š

i dont know comparing budha vs sara budha has lovely voice for some songs, and classical
training and saras voice is also beautiful and she has a lot of control over sur like budha but
in this competition she seems to hv performed better so far. diljaan has his own usp but 
he is over emotional which sometimes affects his performance. maybe coming episodes he
really settles down in dubai and performs without thinking about home. 

i dont agree with nadeem that ameer should not hv been out and nadeem should be out instead
of ameer because i liked nadeems most performances even that which he got zero. 

here nadeems message if it is genuinely from him seems to be against producer showing
the way he has and looks like he doesnt want to  be criticized by his countrymen for making
his team fall back. so this means all the episodes not yet wrapped up otherwise nadeem would
not say that sara might be out and top four will not hv her. grand finale of top 4 is supposed to be
live dec 22.

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No one on this show is a great
Singer
Diljaan is good but in punjabi/Sufi only
U guys r fighting over ok singers from both side
s123vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocojatti92

No one on this show is a great
Singer
Diljaan is good but in punjabi/Sufi only
U guys r fighting over ok singers from both side

i know abt diljaan's drawbks! he cn only sing punjabi /sufi prfctly! at least i wont defend him !
i felt bad aftr goin thru nadeem's comment n expressd my displeasure !
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

i know abt diljaan's drawbks! he cn only sing punjabi /sufi prfctly! at least i wont defend him !
i felt bad aftr goin thru nadeem's comment n expressd my displeasure !

Anger gets the best and this how u feel
Express ur self πŸ˜‰
They all think they r the best
I'm telling u
no one is a great singer on this show
This is why saregamapa is 100% better
We need singers who study music from the world
Even nusratji did this   
Man I miss the old days of South Asian music where people would study different music not just one type