Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No actor will say kaam kar kar ke marta rahoon... (Page 2)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I bet he didn't even say that and this is just same story as Gul Khan's story. All bull. Don't believe until you hear from horse 's mouth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girl

RashmiNM IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashmiNM

Originally posted by zee_armaan

He didn't have to say it that way.

Dude, never do a lead role on TV. Please.
I know with what mental trauma we all are going thru from past 3 to 4 days, we cried for him and this is what we get? Seriously Barun, please try to respect ur fans, that's all we want.. I dont mind about him continuing with IPK or not anymore... I will watch it for Sanaya and other cast... Why to punish others because of him... One day he will also realise what he has lost and that day he wont find any of his fans favouring him anymore...

Personally I don''t think i could watch anyone else as ASR or opp Khushi, but the show shouldn't and won't end because he wants to leave. It's not fair to the cast and crew.

To Barun: You're irritated, we get it. Please don't say such hurtful things and rub salt on our wounds :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganguliRashmiNM

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
He looks tired but I don't think that he said such words  to a fan..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Do u eally believe he said that? Yesterday someone went to meet him...and just on a chance...not becoz they knew someone on the sets, they asked if they could meet him, and he came out to meet them. If I was in his situation, I would say that tell them I am shooting, and would never go out.
The other day when someone saw him, he was on the phone talking to someone, but cut that call to meet whoever came to meet him.
And u believe that he would say something like that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlTheSmurfs

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I want IPkKND end with SARUN 
bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
No sane person on earth will converse as such with a fan,never have we heard any great actor talk as such.We cant believe unless we hear for ourselves,even in the snap that Mishti posted his eyes look sad.May b it's just a feeling of a fan,no one is against him taking break.May b PH is,its quiet obvious it's his anniversary so he may want to go out  with his wife as he is a fun loving guy.
But why cant PH give a proper statement whether it's a break then for how long ,otherwise just wind up the show.Why should fan protests hurt him,he'l b only thankful to god that he has a massive fan following and they are panicking for him.
FANS DESERVE SOME RESPECT,IF NOT FOR THEIR LOVE NO MATTER HOW GREAT A STORY THEY MAKE,IT WILL NEVER B A HIT.
IF NO BARUN/SANAYA IN IPKKND THEN JUST WIND UP ARSHI LOVE STORY."Hum fans ko kyo maarna chahte hai with this never ending drama & nonsense".SOME ONE MAKE A POST & GET THE THING ACROSS TO PH & STAR,IT DOESNT HURT TO GIVE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT BARUN STATUS IN IPKKND & SHUT IT WITH A HAPPY ENDING OF ARSHI.

Edited by bijili - 13 November 2012 at 1:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlTheSmurfsRashmiNM

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashmiNM

Yes, till date I haven't heard any actor even from a legendary actors like SRK ya Amitabh(who is still doing grt at his 60's) giving a statement about being tired about their work not even Tom Cruise ya Brad Pitt said it... Sorry to say, I still cant digest the fact that Barun said it who is just 3 year old in the Television Industry... So, it just means he takes it as any other job and fans are meant nothing to him... Dont he know his fans get hurt by such statements... I really dont understand what made him say that.. Sorry again, I think if that is the case, even we wont stop him from going... Ok Barun take as much a leave as u want and comeback whenever u feel like ur perfect... So many here are only trying to save ur career forgetting their own lives and Ur giving such a statement... Really disappointing indeed...  
You believe Barun suddenly opened up to a fan and told her all these things...
Really!

Go to top