India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

to save rjn

farha15 Senior Member
farha15
farha15

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hi friends there are varius fb accounts in the name of rjn for eg http://www.facebook.com/RukJanaNahin1  this is one fb 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E1%83%A6-Ruk-Jaana-Nahin-Sanchi-%E1%83%A6/222824817794810 this is another one 

here a lot of fans of rjn are there .hundreds of them visit this fb so can any one ask admin of these fb accounts to start a new page title should be to save rjn  from ending and  content is 
star plus to reconsider its decision of  ending a youth  based show full of college issues .there is lot more potential in this show .ask them to have a signature box where fans can sign in then we need to post the signatures to star plus . so that star plus comes to know there is a huge fan following for rjn.

i myself will do this job but  i have my exams this month  end so my exams are going on so i dont have time .so plz some one take incharge and do to save our fav show rjn. this is only my idea .you can also putforth your ideas.guys  plz help .thanks i want your views on this .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Farha...i can talk to sonia and ramya...the admins ...but it will take time for signup and till than the shooting of the show will stop

I m getting mad at this moment.

Rashmi04

farha15 Senior Member
farha15
farha15

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
no yaar sonali we can sign in the sigantue box say 2000 signatures minimum we can do it  in fb within 2-3 days  only names should be added one person can sigh upto many times  so names only will be added we should send that fb page link to starplus  .ask them to create a page to save rjn  in that fb accounts itself . we can do it dear .ok first try to talk to admin .thanks sona dear  for trying Smile.

Edited by farha15 - 13 November 2012 at 1:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395Rashmi04

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i m going to ask sonia...anything for ruk jana nahi

Rashmi04

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i have conveyed the message to admin

Hope she listens
sybsms Senior Member
sybsms
sybsms

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i wil also do wat ever i can do to save rjn

Sonali.S

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
did'nt got the reply from admin yet...she is not active on diwali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index