Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FIGHT TO END THE SHOW WITH ARHI. (Page 2)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marym

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

I am getting sick and tired of mixed news.
No mixed news dear
It is final he quits IPK. But he completed movie.
Now only one request end the show with good note. Don't ruin the story.
Please respect fans small request

Well hon, when I say mixed news, I mean, who's at fault. I know he is quitting. NO coming back, but yeah, end the damn show with Arhi.

ZayaHarshika IF-Rockerz
ZayaHarshika
ZayaHarshika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
exactly..saare posts me i'm screaming this only..we want a happy ending with barun as ASR thats it..we r not asking him to stay back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

I so agree,..
The STory has run its course..
The guilty have been punished..
Payash have left for good
Anjali has moved on in life..
Arshi's love has blossomed beautifully..
They have now become parents..
What else is left now ?

It's better to end it by giving a good honeymoon track..and if they can show us Khushi delivering a baby girl that would be perfect..
They can show Nk going back to australia since he has been in india for a very long time now..
And I agree with you...a man is not required to make a life perfect..
Anjali can shown adopting a kid or Working in AR..
I am telling you that would be a perfect ending for a perfect show.l
Rather than bringing a new man

That is the perfect ending! Honestly Anjali not getting a man would be an awesome difference from all other serials! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sj_arhi-MKB-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRMSKAMDeewani

exactly..saare posts me i'm screaming this only..we want a happy ending with barun as ASR thats it..we r not asking him to stay back...

Yeah, I am done asking him to stay back.
sj_arhi Senior Member
sj_arhi
sj_arhi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. Was on a vacation till yesterday and when I open the forums it is filled with different versions of the future of our show.. One popular one is that Barun is going to be replaced. Replacing Barun would be highly insensitive on the ph's part, as once we get attached to the character played by an actor it is next to impossible to accept a new guy. There was another one that Khushi would fall for the new guy. Now how on earth would anyone accept this if the passion of Arnav and Khushi are compared to that of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. The third was plainly amusing; ' Arnav will get kidnapped and will reappear on the last day.' How many times can a guy get kidnapped to be found by his wife. 
In all this we are taken for a ride with no clear statement from PH and SP ( I strongly believe Barun is not at fault here)  as to the future of the actor and our show. My only request is that they should end the show beautifully with Sarun in it; after a lovely journey it would be heart wrenching to see it end on a bad note. 
PS: If someone would have told me last year that one day I would be requesting the PH to end the show I would not have believed it then. But these rumours and speculations week after week have driven all of us to do the very sameCry.

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svj2

Completely agree with you. Was on a vacation till yesterday and when I open the forums it is filled with different versions of the future of our show.. One popular one is that Barun is going to be replaced. Replacing Barun would be highly insensitive on the ph's part, as once we get attached to the character played by an actor it is next to impossible to accept a new guy. There was another one that Khushi would fall for the new guy. Now how on earth would anyone accept this if the passion of Arnav and Khushi are compared to that of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. The third was plainly amusing; ' Arnav will get kidnapped and will reappear on the last day.' How many times can a guy get kidnapped to be found by his wife. 
In all this we are taken for a ride with no clear statement from PH and SP ( I strongly believe Barun is not at fault here)  as to the future of the actor and our show. My only request is that they should end the show beautifully with Sarun in it; after a lovely journey it would be heart wrenching to see it end on a bad note. 
PS: If someone would have told me last year that one day I would be requesting the PH to end the show I would not have believed it then. But these rumours and speculations week after week have driven all of us to do the very sameCry.

Sickening isn't it... Quite sad and heart breaking.

sj_arhi

Go to top