India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Samar n Kiya:Bond over borrowing

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I like d interaction between Samar n Kiya. Samar is only d guy who respects her. He did not laughed @ Piddhi's joke on Kiya during d camp. Hope to see der frndshp grow in future as Juhi is der common close frnd n they support Kiya during KiSha mu. During Banga Ki Pungi @ Teacher's Day Party, Samar borrowed lipstick n kajal 4m Kiya. Kiya told him dat it vl not suit him(Samar) as she had no idea wat they were doing. N yesterday, he borrowed her car.Pata nahi, aage chalkar kya kya borrow karega Kiya se? May be Juhi ko pataane ka adviceLOL.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 13 November 2012 at 12:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7Anikz003Adrykeshiya..Amina....-Ayesshhaa-..pluviophile.Nikki_Titli

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I like d interaction between Samar n Kiya. Samar is only d guy who respects her. He did not laughed @ Piddhi's joke on Kiya during d camp. Hope to see der frndshp grow in future as Juhi is der common close frnd n they support Kiya during KiSha mu. During Banga Ki Pungi @ Teacher's Day Party, Samar borrowed lipstick n kajal 4m Kiya. Kiya told him dat it vl not suit him(Samar) as she had no idea wat they were doing. N yesterday, he borrowed her car.Pata nahi, aage chalkar kya kya borrow karega Kiya se? May be Juhi ko pataane ka adviceLOL. kar sakta hai 
looking forward for their friendship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Loved that scene where he borrows the car from her ... Waiting for kiya-samar friendship 
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I loved their scene yesterday, i was smiling the whole time and i totally agree he is the only guy with a brain, I would love to see more of them <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index