Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes i agree.. why not ask SP to shut the show and if they don't have any serial in line for 8pm slot.. they can show a recap of arhi's journey in past 18 months na??? that would def fetch them far more TRPs than their top shows!!! in this way, everyone will get money too!!! 
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can't we contact SBB/S people????
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
k.himanshoo page 3 repoter...
will he be able to help us???????

https://www.facebook.com/khimaanshu

alia khan.(related to sbb)

https://www.facebook.com/alia.khan.522066

Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
those fuzzion guys(not sure of the name)...can anyone in India contact them???
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
True.

Thanks for this post Rima! 

Actually somewhere along the lines, everyone had deviated from the main reason.

More than Barun leaving the show, its Arshi's story, we as viewers must complain about.

Barun's decision will remain the same anyway...its how to deal with his absence is what matters the most at the moment.

We don't want Arnav without Barun Sobti. And no other man in Khushi's life.
Hence, give it a happy ending. Bas.
shagun-rocks thumbnail
just went through a post where a fan apparently had a conversation with barun over the phone..he states that though he is totally aware of the ruckus that ha been created post the announcement, the only reason he is quitting is because of his health...& just wants to relax & spend some time with his wife..if that is the case, then all our pleas are likely to fall on deaf ears, since no one would ever force him to stay till the end( even if the show gets wrapped up within a month)..i am sure no one is heartless enough to force him to stay back & man this sinking ship if he is not well, but can't we convince him, PH & Sp to somehow adjust the shooting schedule in such a manner so  that both the actor's health is not comprised with & we get a happy- ending of arnav & khushi played by him & sanaya?...
Edited by shagun-rocks - 11 years ago
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

think for once is it fair to ask the show to end??

just for our sake..what about those who wants this show to go on..

what about those who work on this show..

and do you think the actors who have left will like the show to end because they left...

I doubt these people do understand, b/c what they are showing is pure selfishness, only abt themselves, if it happens in their own family, and if someone is that selfish, we all know what the end result, it just not destroys that person who is selfish but everything in its path and around them..so just chill back and sit i tell ya, and watch the drama from the sidelines..:)
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the PH and channel should have thought abt the all the repercussions of what would happen if they spin stories to the audience...loss of fans..loss of jobs..they should have in sept planned it well!

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely agree with u!! End Arshi story, take a generation leap & cntinue with Sanaya. I must be insane saying dis bt dere's no othr option left.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

think for once is it fair to ask the show to end??

just for our sake..what about those who wants this show to go on..

what about those who work on this show..

and do you think the actors who have left will like the show to end because they left...

read the post
it is not about show ending
but arnav and khushi story ending