Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

good advise stop watching parichay

nita1983 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends,
Ab bohot hoh chuka. Enough of butchering Kunal n enough of negativity. Pura festival season kharap kar diya. Abhay-Siddhi marriage-what the hell.Aur nahi dekh sakta. A dihard Parichay n sinal fan hokar bhi bade dukh ka aat ye bolna par raha hai.

If we still go on watching Parichay then ektaji is going to think that she can do anything she likes n any crap story n we r bound to watch it.So I want this week trp should fall beyond imagination so that she stops her crap story.Becoz it isbetter to shut the show then to showing some crap story like Abhay-Siddhi marriage.

Its completely my views others can give their opinion on this and do as they feel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thetigerG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i already stopped live watching the show ...

yesterday

siddhi abhay marriage

today

im expecting kunal richa marriage

take care both family happy crap diwali wishes...

i think two kids bad feeling ...why come to join this show ...one kid ask some other person dad bcoz his mom married ...another kid ask richa has his mom...she tried to kill him..bt wat he do now he called richa mom if kunal no other option ...family force to marry richa bcoz siddhi marry abhay...oh god

pls my great request to cvs pls today end this show...pls pls pls ...give me this one to celebrate happy diwali...

i dont hear tomorrow parichay show shown colorstv

pls. pls. pls. pls

nd good news now i take permission my family uninstall colorstv...bcoz my family also dont want this show today is s final day 4 colorstv ...i intall colorstv bcoz this show only watching... now family approved uninstall...im so happy...bye everyone sinal fans...

today also my last day view parichay forum...god knows today good scenes...bt cant believe cvs creator producer nd everyone parichay makerz...gd bye parichay forum...
Edited by thetigerG - 11 years ago
svsd thumbnail
i used to watch this show because of cahracters acting and story was just bearable but now the storyline is comletely pathetic.Its unbearable for me even if  somebody is watching this crap and voice from this is reaching my ear.I feel like make my room sound proof.Disgusting show.literally they are showing kuch bhi ,kahin bhi.Acting bhi kab tak bachayegi.They are treating viewers like beggers.ANd some viewers really act like beggers by watching such pathetic things.dont know why you people still watch such crap .You should stop watching such shows so that indian showmakers can understand you cant stretch anything beyind a point.watching show is personnal choice ,but for me its not watchable at all.Its a 'kuch bhi show'.and i really want a point from those watching this show as "why they are still watching this?
😡

sumathisari thumbnail
good advise ,

sinal reunion is not come at once. so anybody stop watch the serial

isaitnenral thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How long more will the sick trend in this serial continue of showing non sense now you'll are using even children in this disgusting garbage. thinking children would be used to bring the parents together but now even they are being exposed to cheap set of values and morals –cvs will get the parents to fight &the children to fix it bollywood brand of disfunction families being unleashed on the middle class people –i- there is no right &wrong in this serial manipulation, evil over good, ravans(Richa-Abhay-Sulekha)winning Ram-Sita one big joke in this serialchildren will learn that praying is nothing money is everthing when will someone put a stop to such dirty serials  

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup enough dosage of bakwaas for 5mnths.
I did already, no interest left in this shit anymore, used to be my fav in golden times. I dont even feel like wasting my puke on this crap🤢