Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Jasraj Joshi gives me a headache... (Page 7)

sanayah- Newbie
sanayah-
sanayah-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J-shan

Originally posted by sanayah-

Originally posted by music-a-muse

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I saw that he got performer of the day. I love his voice and performance, but I did not find him the best this week. I don't know why, but I have a feeling it's biased. Like he automatically keeps getting it. He is really unique, and what he does musically, I don't think many can do, but he was not the best this week.

Voice should be unique, memorable at least, for me. I find most of the voices literally the same.If i was not watching the video, i would not know who it was. Or the singing should be extraordinary.Smile

What jasraj does, quite a few people do. He is not unique, i feel. He is definitely interesting.

I personally think jasraj, Padmanabh etc are more of performers, who can get away with singing on stage, live performances. Not suited for a show like this. Sorry.
I wish you had sense of Sur, music-a muse... huh I feel sorry about it

now when all the maestros complemented on his Sur, style of singing n uniqueness it's you who thinks he lacks it..

I seriosuly feel some kind of jealousy ...

u sing?

Shhh don't ask personal questions on a public forumLOL 

These  judges , as long as they are paid crores will praise even a donkey.LOLLOL

Now, don't call people ASS , when you are one---Attention Seeking Sicko or Stupido, choice is yours.

m-a-m

problem wit u guys is when someone honestly tries to do something innovative ur jealous ases try & get that person down..(oops it really doesnt matter in this case anyway)

try & be original, innovative, try changing lopold's quote which u r using for ages...get original buddy..takes guts n creativity

n bout ur compliments, they sound kiddish..come up with more mate
this is all u guys can bring in to the table.

I repeat , do u sing???

I can arrange ur battle with Jasraj , I promise...'G' mein dum hai to plz write to me..

hey gay J.Shan: I accept ur challenge. Fix a time. Any day.
Bet:  you have to sleep with me if he lose.
And I need your pichhlee galee if he lose.
m-a-m...hahah ur language is as poor as u r mate
peechli gali n stuff..fckin cheap..ooohh..anyway

deal is ON..send me ur email id/ phone number, would be my pelasure to invite you to Pune for the same...carry ur balls if u have any..if u dont..plz borrow some..

n bout gayish stuff...take a break man...grow up

I accepted your challenge idiot coward and you now want to hide in pune.
No problem, just to meet you, I can visit pure;. Because you challenged first,
you have to give your details and I would choose the place, Sirsa Haryana
school ground and you choose date and time;.
If he lose, then, if you deny your promise, still we know how
to take our prize. You must sleep and give that galee.
Gawar r u...clear frm ur language ...n bout u being hellbent on gayism...m nt interested man..had u been in Pune, u wud ve had a choice..
m nt hiding in Pune ass, I belong to the city...come over , in fact we will welcome u, however u r.
bout challenge, ass, send me ur video / link/ CD ...I swear since trip wont be affordbale for ya, I will run it as online battle between u n Jasraj...let people decide...ready?? m waiting u loser

shut up bahanchod. just give your details. competition would be with proper security in Sirsa Haryana. Before that I dont mind to visit to see you. Dont worry I will come alone.
Online competition is false. Live competition will be in Sirsa. If he lose, then, you just complete your promise. Dont worry, you will surely enjoy your pichhlee galee. you will need again and again me.
hahahaha aukat pe aagaya yaar tu...thot u r a real man...u aint..in fact u need a man :)

jasraj's videos r out already, select the poor ones (which u always quote) & put ur best ones (if at all u sing, ass) & let people decide..open it in India forums..let's see...
n stop this hirsa n security n other crap..
if u really want to accept the challenge, here it is...take it or shut the fk up

Dont break promise. whole india forums and development team knows it. it is your legal promise.now you are responsible to give me prize or we will take this prize definitely by hook or by crook. you already accepted challenge above. you can not refuse now. you have to bring that bast.;.lard in Sirsa with proper security. let us see how he sings. only Bollywood songs will be sung in open ground. why are you worried .if we lose, you dont have to give your pichhlee.
if u r sure that ur husband would win, then why do u worry.
You can not  refuse now at all or give ur pichhlee by all means.

Edited by sanayah- - 27 November 2012 at 5:39am

sanayah- Newbie
sanayah-
sanayah-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

I saw that he got performer of the day. I love his voice and performance, but I did not find him the best this week. I don't know why, but I have a feeling it's biased. Like he automatically keeps getting it. He is really unique, and what he does musically, I don't think many can do, but he was not the best this week.

Voice should be unique, memorable at least, for me. I find most of the voices literally the same.If i was not watching the video, i would not know who it was. Or the singing should be extraordinary.Smile

What jasraj does, quite a few people do. He is not unique, i feel. He is definitely interesting.

I personally think jasraj, Padmanabh etc are more of performers, who can get away with singing on stage, live performances. Not suited for a show like this. Sorry.

now when all the maestros complemented on his Sur, style of singing n uniqueness it's you who thinks he lacks it..

u sing?

These  judges , as long as they are paid crores will praise even a donkey.LOLLOL

Now, don't call people ASS , when you are one---Attention Seeking Sicko or Stupido, choice is yours.

m-a-m

problem wit u guys is when someone honestly tries to do something innovative ur jealous ases try & get that person down..(oops it really doesnt matter in this case anyway)

try & be original, innovative, try changing lopold's quote which u r using for ages...get original buddy..takes guts n creativity

I repeat , do u sing???

I can arrange ur battle with Jasraj , I promise...'G' mein dum hai to plz write to me..

deal is ON..send me ur email id/ phone number, would be my pelasure to invite you to Pune for the same...carry ur balls if u have any..if u dont..plz borrow some..

Gawar r u...clear frm ur language ...n bout u being hellbent on gayism...m nt interested man..had u been in Pune, u wud ve had a choice..
m nt hiding in Pune ass, I belong to the city...come over , in fact we will welcome u, however u r.
bout challenge, ass, send me ur video / link/ CD ...I swear since trip wont be affordbale for ya, I will run it as online battle between u n Jasraj...let people decide...ready?? m waiting u loser

shut up bahanchod. just give your details. competition would be with proper security in Sirsa Haryana. Before that I dont mind to visit to see you. Dont worry I will come alone.
Online competition is false. Live competition will be in Sirsa. If he lose, then, you just complete your promise. Dont worry, you will surely enjoy your pichhlee galee. you will need again and again me.
hahahaha aukat pe aagaya yaar tu...thot u r a real man...u aint..in fact u need a man :)

jasraj's videos r out already, select the poor ones (which u always quote) & put ur best ones (if at all u sing, ass) & let people decide..open it in India forums..let's see...
if u really want to accept the challenge, here it is...take it or shut the fk up

Dont break promise. whole india forums and development team knows it. it is your legal promise.now you are responsible to give me prize or we will take this prize definitely by hook or by crook. you already accepted challenge above. you can not refuse now. you have to bring that bast.;.lard in Sirsa with proper security. let us see how he sings. only Bollywood songs will be sung in open ground. why are you worried .if we lose, you dont have to give your pichhlee.
music-a-muse / sanayah/ other loser names which u use:

brother...u r a loser n u have just proved it to millions..

so next time when u challenge anyone look at u first, just a piece of shit u r man..
u be a shit n keep talkin bout others..that s all u can do sitting in hisar..

challenge is open, upload ur video , send the link n let people decide... it will be fair, for sure
y the hell shud I come to hissar man, keep it to uself, n keep roaming in the fields imagining u will be a singer (in fact u will be a man) one day

n bout ur gayish fantacies, try other forums man, this is nt the one

last time, if u a real man, upload ur song nwww

else fck off
next time u write anything plz write with ur song/ link/ video else declare to world that u r a piece of shit ...m nt interested in u n ur kiddish talks anymore..get real mate

kuttey: you already promised about competition. Now give your pichhlee. heejdey.
And also ask your husband to sing all bollywood simple songs in this show.
But give your pichhlee. as you lost the game. your kutta did not sing any simple song.
he is bas...tard failure.

sanayah. Newbie
sanayah.
sanayah.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

u sing?

m-a-m

I repeat , do u sing???

music-a-muse / sanayah/ other loser names which u use:

brother...u r a loser n u have just proved it to millions..

so next time when u challenge anyone look at u first, just a piece of shit u r man..
u be a shit n keep talkin bout others..that s all u can do sitting in hisar..

challenge is open, upload ur video , send the link n let people decide... it will be fair, for sure
y the hell shud I come to hissar man, keep it to uself, n keep roaming in the fields imagining u will be a singer (in fact u will be a man) one day

n bout ur gayish fantacies, try other forums man, this is nt the one

last time, if u a real man, upload ur song nwww

else fck off
next time u write anything plz write with ur song/ link/ video else declare to world that u r a piece of shit ...m nt interested in u n ur kiddish talks anymore..get real mate

You can not  refuse now at all or give ur pichhlee by all means

kuttey: you already promised about competition. Now give your pichhlee. heejdey.
And also ask your husband to sing all bollywood simple songs in this show.
But give your pichhlee. as you lost the game. your kutta did not sing any simple song.
he is bas...tard failure.
you are asking phone number. now give your phone number and address. you were threatening.
now you would beg in rest of your life for something for your pichhlee but you rarely get.
sanayah. Newbie
sanayah.
sanayah.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

u sing?

m-a-m

I repeat , do u sing???

hahah gawar aagya aapni matrubhasha pe...huh ur language is an art..
u cant sing for sure but yes u can master this art of fkin uself..good job mate

n peechlee veechlee i dun undstand, keep that thing to ur village only...if u get any other words do ping me

n one last suggestion: join english tution plz..I will pay

n bout competition , it's over before it started..
ok chalo one last chance, take a day n upload ur video/ audio...else "kheti kar"

dnt expect ma reply man...m getting dirty talkin to piece of shit like u

Vikdoe can be edited. No meaning of video. And your bet is for your pichhlee. And he is not better than those videos which are already present on websites. So dont break your promise. but it will not make any difference. you owe now. it is our turn to take prize from you. dont worry if you are fearful of giving your details, we have now from your computer ID. At least we have Jasraj who would pay the prize.  dont do false promises in future. according to your promise, give your plichhlee. for the rest of life, you will get this message. you have destroyed the decorum of this forum. you are an anti social element. gandee naalee kaa gandaa keedaa. bahanchod phone number mangtaa hai aur khud teree gaand phutee hai. kyun hahin phone number likhtaa.
sushrutapandey Senior Member
sushrutapandey
sushrutapandey

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
You two could at least  use the quote function a bit better so the rest of us can better follow your challenges and arguments.
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Topic to be reviewed by the DT.

Topic closed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index