Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Jasraj Joshi gives me a headache... (Page 5)

kisanji Groupbie
kisanji
kisanji

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushrutapandey

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion does not mean it is Bashing..

If you feel so than choose your option of reporting those posts...

let the DT decide..

Of course it is bashing. If you point out particular flaws in his singing,that is one thing. Saying he gives you a headache or causes you to vomit is neither critical nor helpful. You are simply choosing to ignore everything positive everyone has been saying about him and just launching into a hate tirade. And I don't care to report. Just saying that the criticism is completely OTT.

Well I am still entitled to my opinion and Who are you to preach anyone abt negativity or positivity...Am I Questioning your opinion or liking Jasraj's singing or approve of his hyping..Its your choice..I am not calling you anything am I???? So lets just respect each other...I am also saying complementing on below average singing OTT completely...Suit your self..My one and only post quoting you...As you Quoted me.

How is my post takes away from anyone else's positive post?  Shocked  I do not have that much power here dear...But the way you are writing is attacking my post personally...Embarrassed which is totally Thumbs Down

I guess you feel you have the authority fon all opinions...Confused

My first post was a general comment about the forum. You chose to respond to it and so I responded back.I wasn't singling you out but way to take it personally.

Now now dont you back out after big bold sentence in red...That is what I had written...So obviously your post was directed to me...Then my post was also in general...You quoted me and personally started preaching me...Go back and read your own posts before playing all innocent..

I do not like arguments nor debates.  I enjoy music and not here to create fights...

So with that I wrote what I had...You need to take responsibility for your action...

You were the one who responded to my post first. Anyway, I didn't even read the name to see who made the comment about vomiting- I just read the comment and used it as an example for indicating that it constitutes bashing in my definition. Bash if you will, but don't justify it by saying it is just a normal opinion.

Agar vomitting aatee hai, phir hum kya karen.
Hum TV close kartey hain.
It is truth and not bashing. He gives headache

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ashu

sushrutapandey Senior Member
sushrutapandey
sushrutapandey

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisanji

Agli baar zandu balm paas me rakhna. Anti-nausea medication bhi mil jaati hai dukan mein.
kisanji Groupbie
kisanji
kisanji

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Agli baar zandu balm paas me rakhna. Anti-nausea medication bhi mil jaati hai dukan mein.

It is better to close TV instead of buying Jhandu Baam. I am glad to hear at least you are using Jhandu Baam etc. Keep using . good for your health.
After closing TV for ugly singer worst voice, we feel better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6

mdroy Goldie
mdroy
mdroy

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Respectfully, this is a singing competition and while stage presence and versatility are important, the most important thing for a singer to do -- particularly a singer of Indian music -- is sing in tune -- they cannot be besura!  I think that Jasraj tries all of these affectations at the cost of sur. At least, Hariharan called him out on the cliches.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika..ashuDabulls23

sushrutapandey Senior Member
sushrutapandey
sushrutapandey

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdroy

Respectfully, this is a singing competition and while stage presence and versatility are important, the most important thing for a singer to do -- particularly a singer of Indian music -- is sing in tune -- they cannot be besura!  I think that Jasraj tries all of these affectations at the cost of sur. At least, Hariharan called him out on the cliches.

I don't think he's lost sur in the last 2-3 performances. Hariharan also said he had amazing control and just addressed the clarity of his pronunciation.
..ashu Senior Member
..ashu
..ashu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hariharan ji lucidly reprobated his palpability. 
..ashu Senior Member
..ashu
..ashu

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
it denotes that he is enlivened by paraphernalia as in band.
rahulfan94 Groupbie
rahulfan94
rahulfan94

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Jasraj ko magic Jasraj bulate hai. Kissiko uske karan zandu balm lagti hain toh kissiko uski singing isab gul jaisi asar karti hain. Uff...itna cheekhna chillana. Uska asar toh magic hona hi hainEmbarrassed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index