Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..ashu

What do you want.
Should she read your mind like face readers and then follow you. 
She wrote whatever she felt.
In your paragraph, you are using your full force to obey you which is not possible as she wrote truth.
Truth is always bitter.
We hate his singing style. I bet, he would never improve until his last minute in the world.

I didn't understand your post at all. But if it makes you happy, sure.
..ashu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushrutapandey

I didn't understand your post at all. But if it makes you happy, sure.

No prob.
You did not penetrate my proclamation. So, revamp your language. Similarly, he craves to revamp his frolic
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Of course it is bashing. If you point out particular flaws in his singing,that is one thing. Saying he gives you a headache or causes you to vomit is neither critical nor helpful. You are simply choosing to ignore everything positive everyone has been saying about him and just launching into a hate tirade. And I don't care to report. Just saying that the criticism is completely OTT.

Well I am still entitled to my opinion and Who are you to preach anyone abt negativity or positivity...Am I Questioning your opinion or liking Jasraj's singing or approve of his hyping..Its your choice..I am not calling you anything am I???? So lets just respect each other...I am also saying complementing on below average singing OTT completely...Suit your self..My one and only post quoting you...As you Quoted me.

How is my post takes away from anyone else's positive post?  😲  I do not have that much power here dear...But the way you are writing is attacking my post personally...😳 which is totally πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I guess you feel you have the authority fon all opinions...πŸ˜•
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
amitm2012 thumbnail
I dont want to be too harsh on Jasraj since he is a young kid who is experimenting...however, he needs to sing some melodious songs without the rock crap...let him do that and show his actual musical knowledge and capability...once he establishes his credentials, he can experiment as he wishes to...otherwise, I think he is hiding his weaknesses by all this screaming, growling, shouting etc...

He is not the first person to do Fusion music or rock music...just listen to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan or Rahat Fateh Ali Khan...they can sing a rock number and a soulful number with equal ease...that is what Jasraj should aim for...today Biswajeet proved his credentials with the classical number...tomorrow, if he sings a light number, we will still remember what he is capable of...Jasraj simply sings his weird mixture of western and Indian songs with all the shouting and screaming, thus hiding his true singing capability...
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Well I am still entitled to my opinion and Who are you to preach anyone abt negativity or positivity...Am I Questioning your opinion or liking Jasraj's singing or approve of his hyping..Its your choice..I am not calling you anything am I???? So lets just respect each other...I am also saying complementing on below average singing OTT completely...Suit your self..My one and only post quoting you...As you Quoted me.

How is my post takes away from anyone else's positive post?  😲  I do not have that much power here dear...But the way you are writing is attacking my post personally...😳 which is totally πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I guess you feel you have the authority fon all opinions...πŸ˜•

My first post was a general comment about the forum. You chose to respond to it and so I responded back.I wasn't singling you out but way to take it personally.
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
his Saturday's performance was good but, on sunday he did not do well at all, which really gives you a headache

Judges were simply prasing him.πŸ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail

My first post was a general comment about the forum. You chose to respond to it and so I responded back.I wasn't singling you out but way to take it personally.

Now now dont you back out after big bold sentence in red...That is what I had written...So obviously your post was directed to me...Then my post was also in general...You quoted me and personally started preaching me...Go back and read your own posts before playing all innocent..

I do not like arguments nor debates.  I enjoy music and not here to create fights...

So with that I wrote what I had...You need to take responsibility for your action...
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I even don't like his singing too🀒

Most of the time or I would have say all the time the judges comments are superb mind blowing😲😲😑
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Empty vessels make a lot of noise..
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Now now dont you back out after big bold sentence in red...That is what I had written...So obviously your post was directed to me...Then my post was also in general...You quoted me and personally started preaching me...Go back and read your own posts before playing all innocent..

I do not like arguments nor debates.  I enjoy music and not here to create fights...

So with that I wrote what I had...You need to take responsibility for your action...

You were the one who responded to my post first. Anyway, I didn't even read the name to see who made the comment about vomiting- I just read the comment and used it as an example for indicating that it constitutes bashing in my definition. Bash if you will, but don't justify it by saying it is just a normal opinion.
Edited by sushrutapandey - 11 years ago