The Key? BB following Survivor?!

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hey EveryoneBig smile
Wishing all of you a Very Happy DiwaliHugParty

I was wondering that from this week onwards I think BB is going to follow Survivor India with that " Virtual house" thing. Survivor India had this new and different Island where eliminated contestants were put up for like 3-4 weeks on by one and then they were made to compete and one out of them got entry back to the show. What I think is that from this week onwards who ever will be eliminated will be put up in that house and then next week the other one will and so on and so forth and then maybe after 3-4 weeks of analysis or maybe a competition after few weeks would make one of them will get entry back to the house.

What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali! Big smile

Yeah der were some articles abt this, tht der is a digital house where eliminated housemates will be kept and I suppose dey'll be given some task and whoever wins get's entry into BB house.

Also the digital house will have a rural setup, so guess hardship for hosuemates.

Khushi.

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to u too!!!Smile yeah me too watched survivor and that was completely task based and janta's votes didn't come into picture until the last episode unlike yaha where there r nominations every week and people are asked to save their favs...I think big boss extra kamaai karne ke chakkar me hai...those who get eliminated will be put in here...yaha big boss ke village me jaise hi do log aa jayenge he will ask people "Big boss ke village se falane ko bahaar jaane se bachane ke liye vote kare is no. pe"LOL

Khushi.

drifter639 Senior Member
drifter639
drifter639

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
it'd have been interesting had the eliminated house guests been interesting.

with these contestants everything falls flat.

VintageWine

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index