Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Star lying or Barun lying ?? ( Edited) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: iris

The entire bunch is taking us for a joy ride...it's no longer abt BS, SP or PH anymore ..i just want
IPKKND to end on a good note with the existing leads...

this is really bad in this age of communication...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They are a bunch of idiots!!

I mean cant they tell both are gviving diff reasons!

You wanna lie, lie so that no one gets caught!!
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shru9ti

Dnt fall fr deepti's post.Do u think Barun w'l say truth to a fan??

A very important point! Pay attention to it! It isnt a cakewalk for Barun too publicly state to fans what went wrong. He has to work in this industry in the future too. Just keep calling n mailing SP guys unless they sort this mess out!
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Here Barun is saving the image of Gul by praising her...😊

But the great Gul,PH and SP are tarnishing his image ðŸ˜¡

"Kya zamana Aagaya"
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Everybody is lying...barun ph to star plus...this industry is all a bunch of liars...moneytalks for all of them...this decision were already taken all three including...but they didn't know fans will react this way n they all lost it...barun will never listen to fans...final...we are all fools here fighting stupidly for someone who doesn't care...we love this arshi pair tht we also lost too...i simply hate myself for loving them...
This content was originally posted by: march2011

Everybody is lying...barun ph to star plus...this industry is all a bunch of liars...moneytalks for all of them...this decision were already taken all three including...but they didn't know fans will react this way n they all lost it...barun will never listen to fans...final...we are all fools here fighting stupidly for someone who doesn't care...we love this arshi pair tht we also lost too...i simply hate myself for loving them...

I too feel that...more and more...
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geetmaanluv

if barun was leaving for health reason .. y not give an official statement.. abt the reason n duration.

monish belh did the same when he quit his show.. he cited health reasons. 

not to mention barun is flying off to london for star in a week or so.. so u be the judge abt this so called statement. 

star / PH is is plain lying no doubt. 

xctly
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Barun had mentioned in one of the earlier interviews that he is doing other projects and some 2 or 3 PH were fighting to have him sign a movie...it makes no sense that a 28yr old guy suddenly feels tired of long hrs and wants a break and a big tv Chanel lies to its audience😲  Truth will come out once he quits...maybe in December or jan. all I can say is barun has lost 1 crazy fan in me:-(