desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

Originally posted by swayamsharon

Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

Originally posted by swayamsharon

i hope they bring track back  to first dance ban promo, i really loved that.
i enjoyed group dance but now i think fun part should be controlled as really want to see some serious action from both side avp and gang.

i so wish dat yaar...some real seriousness is needed for DANCE BAN...bahuth ho gayi masthi...the first dance ban promo was so amazing...it contained these ppl's emotions
i was egrely waiting for dance baned track after seeing first dance baned promo, first they were not starting it and when they started there was no emotion which they showed in promo, no seriousness. it was only fun and masti. but now i really hope they will controlled fun part.
seeing precap i think itz going to be worth watching, gang entering through window and dancing and again avp will know about it, so i think now atleast they will move toward dance banned seriously.

yupp...i remember we wre complaining of less dance at forum...and suddenly that dance ban promo aired...FELT BLOODY AWESOME...but we had to wait for it for understandable reasons...

but the way their reactions shown when AVP told that there will be no  dancing i was so DISAPPOINTED...there dance is being taken away and such a casual reaction wast expected...but then if they gradually wanna show the GANG's REALIZATION for THEIR PASSION DANCE it wud be amazing...

always doing funny tactics isnt wat i want to see

i love you for saying this! exactly i wanted to see the gang realizing their passion for dance thru this track not seeing gang do "funny" things which end up being lame and not funny at all

Go to top