Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

MY PHONE CONVERSATION WITH BARUN (Page 5)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am SURE he wants a break! It is PH and SP who dont want to give him a break, but send him packing and bring a new man in!

THAT is what we dont want! Let him go and have his rest! THEN bring him back to end the show! NO NEW man for Khushi!

I am sure SP and PH can manage that much! WHY do they have to RUIN the story by forcing Khushi to love another man??

MY gripe is not with Barun! It is with PH and SP! Lot of other actors were dissatisfied too! That is why they either threatened to quit or did quit in the end!

IF the PH and SP want to force a totally different story down our throats they can TRY! But that dosent mean we have to accept it! This show was a hit because of Arnav and Khushi! THEY are the USP of this show! NOT Arnav OR Khushi! To us, ARSHI is SARUN!

The only way to keep the integrity of this story is to end the story with ARSHI together! Even if Barun takes a few weeks leave, I am SURE they can bring him back for 1 week to end the show with an ARSHI reunion! THIS is all we want! WHY cant the PH and SP just freakin GET that??

Exactly ! Let him go & have a break ! Let him go for 1 ,2 3, 4 ..how many ever months ! But DON'T bring in another guy for Khushi ! Just DON'T !!

I would gladly be patient , wait & support !! Any number of days ! But I cannot stand it if they ruin what IPK is all about. It's only about  Arnav & Khushi !

And ArHi = SaRun

Or just end IPK now with SaRun. That's all !

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 November 2012 at 12:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

irisipkkndfanforevashar19clarissajohn...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I am SURE he wants a break! It is PH and SP who dont want to give him a break, but send him packing and bring a new man in!

THAT is what we dont want! Let him go and have his rest! THEN bring him back to end the show! NO NEW man for Khushi!

I am sure SP and PH can manage that much! WHY do they have to RUIN the story by forcing Khushi to love another man??

MY gripe is not with Barun! It is with PH and SP! Lot of other actors were dissatisfied too! That is why they either threatened to quit or did quit in the end!

IF the PH and SP want to force a totally different story down our throats they can TRY! But that dosent mean we have to accept it! This show was a hit because of Arnav and Khushi! THEY are the USP of this show! NOT Arnav OR Khushi! To us, ARSHI is SARUN!

The only way to keep the integrity of this story is to end the story with ARSHI together! Even if Barun takes a few weeks leave, I am SURE they can bring him back for 1 week to end the show with an ARSHI reunion! THIS is all we want! WHY cant the PH and SP just freakin GET that??

You're still not gettng it!! I thought at least you would understand?! Ouch

Shreya
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I just say onething that man desverd aloootss offf respect and he desrved that breakkk
sooo barun we willl misss him badly
diii thz uknow also na that no1 take his place,,,
sooo DEAR THNKS ALOT DIII

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavclarissajohn

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

so why is SP saying he wants to do movies!!??!!
even if he wants to go.. channel and PH has the responsibility to give correct information why is he leaving..he says he needs a break and other says he id doing movie.. what about his image.. he is being portrayed as a a liar by them??

and obviously why will he say anything about Gul.. that is the problem..he is not kind of person.. no matter what anyone says,.,i am done with understanding Gul Khan!

he deserves a break but before that PH and channel HAS to say clear his name name and give the actual reason.. they are blaming him that he is quitting because of movies.. and if GUL is so nice so as a producer its her duty to make sure that her actor doesnt get affected by all this!!

Im done with the Gool thing too. Making me goWacko
I still dont understand whats her stance!

And PH/SP got to stop lying!!

Barun himself is saying rest!! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

gurulover IF-Dazzler
gurulover
gurulover

pheww.. let him go yar..just wanna wish him best of luckHeart
simran45 IF-Sizzlerz
simran45
simran45

Originally posted by clarissajohn

yea the proest can continue demanding to end the show. if he wanna quit he can,. but do justice to us fans and end the show . bus
this is not fair just one person wana take rest n u will make 100 people jobless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa09rini_kat

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Yes its high time they all are playing with us

If he wanna quit –he can I will support him

But end the show bus dammit Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...

.Sandy. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandy.
.Sandy.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
why can't he take break of 15 to 20 days and then comeback why!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlshilpa09...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top