Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY PHONE CONVERSATION WITH BARUN - Page 16

sumana561 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if it is so why don't barun tell openly that he is ill.fans can understand and we will face it.anyway I think we can continue until we see that interview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_armaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RashmiNM

Recent one ya, somewhere I read it for sure... Not flashing in my mind rite now...

In Raj badhhan show!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
SHE CAME ON SET.. I REMEMBER... 
ND THEN MY COUSIN REQUEST HIM THT MY SIS WANTS TO GIVE U DIWLAI WISHES ON PHONE.. SO HE CALLED ME ND WHT I TALKED WITH BARUN.. 

U told him to call u n He called u...seriously??? I believe you!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail

Nice try madam...

ArnavSarun thumbnail
TFS...

My confusion here is... when barun says that he didnt got any movie offers right now..then how we got the message that he is quitting for his movie... i am not able to take it up with this...

Feel like there is some confusion s going on... wondering y other cast should leave the show..if it is barun alone..then we can believe.. it leads to many thoughts now...cant able to understand what is true and what not...:(

I feel really sad for barun..I can understand that he is weak and tied.. Let him take leave for a month and come back to rock the show.. we will be really waiting for it.. I think SP and PH can handle a track with out him for a month..I wish him not to quit...instead take a break and come back... We dont want any new face for khushi...NO ONE CAN REPLACE BARUN..COZ U R UNIQUE..UR ACTING..UR STYLE..TOTALLY DIFFERENT.. WE CANT SEE ANY ONE IN YOUR PLACE.. I hope they understand the feelings of millions of fans... WE SUPPORT YOU BARUN...We are there with you..

If he wants to quit...pls end the show with ARNAV aka BARUN and KHUSHi as Sanaya...
if he wants break...we will be happy waiting for him for a while...without no replacement for him...

Hope things goes on its track properly...

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
tfs😭😭
time to let him go😭😭
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaam kar kar ke martha rahoon??😲  That's BS barun!! He doesn't care about audience or show but still wants to be an actor who is visible?? Either he lied about new movie or he is seriously brain dead after working long hours😲
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why is he hurt??...We will not do anything to hurt him...We r not for once telling him to stay when we got confirmation he doesnt want to stay...we r just asking him to end da show n leave
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fazila~

SHE CAME ON SET.. I REMEMBER... 
ND THEN MY COUSIN REQUEST HIM THT MY SIS WANTS TO GIVE U DIWLAI WISHES ON PHONE.. SO HE CALLED ME ND WHT I TALKED WITH BARUN.. 

U told him to call u n He called u...seriously??? I believe you!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats not to believe.
He calls me everyday and says that he is madly in love with me...
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kcuh ye kehte he kuch or pata what is real but deepti thnks a lott to ur share with us we all so muchhh shatered but kya kar sakte heyna just cryin...but wish him loadss of happiness success nd love in everything nd a prosper health too if u talk to here again plzz plzz heartly request tel him fatou luv u so muchhh barun brooo..in some day have my heart surgery i wished to see him back in ipkknd bcze dnt know if i will see him again or not scared so muchhh know with my surgery..:'((((