MY PHONE CONVERSATION WITH BARUN - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing😊

But ofcourse he is hiding the truth & still insistent that he is taking break while he has actually left the show. Because no actor in his sane mind will leave the character of Arnav Sigh Raizada just to rest & relax.

May be bcoz he wants to get out of this mess. His line "Kaam kr kr ke marta rahoon" shows his irritation.

Anyways...let him go guys & stop spamming if he wishes so🥺
as if he's gonna reveal everything to a fan ??
he said what he supposed to...that doesnt mean we should stop spamming !
by the way,why didnt u ask him how long the break would be ?? whether he's gonna come back or not ? is it a break or quit ?
these questions need to be answered.

He said all those to calm the fans...he clearly said he has no movie or serial...but here SP is constantly saying he's leaving coz of movies n bla bla...!!!
something is really fishy !
dont stop spamming until we get a proper answer
 I wish you had asked him

1.  how long his break was going to be and if he is surely coming back and 2. is he aware that the channel is saying he has quit..that too for 3 movies..

..something still not adding up.. let him go and rest/ spend time with his wife but then end the show ..please continue with our SARUN in or IPKKND out!

He can not say anything different from what he is officially allowed to say...
Originally posted by gia.khan

okay seriously guys now this is PATHETIC! the guy really needs a DAMN break let him be okay :| .. he is not being forced to do anything so stop saying that and spreading negativity around!! i m gonna support his break cause being his fan i can see how badly he really NEEDS it! he needs time out he needs to relax he wants to spend sometime with his FAMILY! everyone needs to understand that! he is going to be back after this break and i dont DOUBT that at all :). infact after watching that teaser 4lions uploaded i could see how happy he was but also could see how tired he was he really needs time off guys let him be! he deserves it :) and this break will not only do him good but the show good too so you all need to RELAX ! 

We are not forcing him to stay back. All we want is to end the show on a happy note before he goes.
Originally posted by tamy267

as if he's gonna reveal everything to a fan ??
he said what he supposed to...that doesnt mean we should stop spamming !
by the way,why didnt u ask him how long the break would be ?? whether he's gonna come back or not ? is it a break or quit ?
these questions need to be answered.

He said all those to calm the fans...he clearly said he has no movie or serial...but here SP is constantly saying he's leaving coz of movies n bla bla...!!!
something is really fishy !
dont stop spamming until we get a proper answer

How can we trust u??? WHy did u not record it???? im sorry even if ur telling the truth i cant believe u...everyone has already lied to us so much...that im not ready to stop till they offically say it...that Arnav is NOT going :))) ...n to do that... my dear fandoms...keep on building the pressure...we dont know whos our friend or foe...sorry dear no hard feelings...
If he made an official statement to the press live saying he has health issues and therefore needs rest, maybe then only will fans be assured. But if he goes around the bush and just states he is quitting then fans won't know the full truth...leading to more protests and calling. Just be clear dammit! (Aimed at SP, PH and Barun)
I totally support him but I am being bombarded with various sides of the story...dunno who to trust anymore.
Originally posted by ShyJi

Thanks for sharing😊

But ofcourse he is hiding the truth & still insistent that he is taking break while he has actually left the show. Because no actor in his sane mind will leave the character of Arnav Sigh Raizada just to rest & relax.

May be bcoz he wants to get out of this mess. His line "Kaam kr kr ke marta rahoon" shows his irritation.

Anyways...let him go guys & stop spamming if he wishes so🥺
he loves his profession than anything.but why is this sudden decition of barun and also akshy and deepali .dont u think that something is bad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Dont think I can believe you...No Actors talks like that 
No offence but its absolutely hard 2 believe u..