Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
our protest is to end ipkknd with barun...all we r saying is that...agreed he needs a break n we're ready to give him 1 all we r asking for is we dont want another ASR OR anyyother man opp khushi..we want a happy ending wid sarun thats it..we r telling em to end d show thats it...
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran45

this is not fair just one person wana take rest n u will make 100 people jobless

anyway its gonna happen after 2 months. They planning to end the show in Jan/Feb then y not now?  And the PH already started a new show in Zee TV and ppl can shift over there. 
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oww!..will miss him alot! 😭Edited by Deepsy- - 11 years ago
DDVivian thumbnail
I will miss him :(
But respect his decision after all he has a family to take care of
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

He can't speak like this its his profession that he has taken up. 

woah why can't he...he is not working on his terms..he is working on a contract basis...
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pacsun

TFS

Can you please translate what he said to English ??

Also, I think the protest is not to force him to stay but end the show with Arshi intact. I am ready for that end, be it tomorrow.

However, I feel that this is the end of the road. He's made his decision. To think we will not see ASR walking in wth is BG music playing, the beautiful Rabba Ve's and the 24/7 discussions taking place in the Forum following each and every epi. I will miss it all. I am hearbroken. But I will love SARUN forever. !! These are memories to cherish. There will never be another ASR or Arshi. 😭

I will never ever get hooked on to an Indian Serial.

@red text:
Exactly !! Truth be told I never liked the way people are forcing him to stay by protesting, because its his life and he has every right to do whatever he wants. BUT what we should protest for is not to continue IPK without him. So what if SP doesn't have any other show to run on 8pm slot for 2 months or so.. I'm sure they can manage somehow, but continuing with IPK will just ruin everything !! ðŸ˜­ I can't see Khushi with a new guy.. Never !! Just want IPK to end with SarUn as ArShi.. bas.
fleurs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRMSKAMDeewani

our protest is to end ipkknd with barun...all we r saying is that...agreed he needs a break n we're ready to give him 1 all we r asking for is we dont want another ASR OR anyyother man opp khushi..we want a happy ending wid sarun thats it..we r telling em to end d show thats it...

Agree with u. Anyway the show is going to end within 2 or 3 months. So its better to close it now itself with SARUN than ruining this beautiful show.
Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
But why is he not assuring us of his comeback if he is taking a break? Why SP and PH are trying to prove him wrong then? Is there any answer for this? Even SP could have told it's because of his health, why they are saying it as he is quitting for bollywood?  Someone please give me an answer for this if possible...Edited by RashmiNM - 11 years ago
BlueAngel20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
PEHLE TO MUJHE YEH SAMAJ NEHI AA RAHA HAI KI KAUN JHOOTH BOL RAHA HAI AUR KAUN SACH. BUT IF DIS IS BARUN'S DECISION THEN I AGREE WITH HIM. BUT I WANT THE SHOW TO END WITH ARSHI. IF THAT MEANS THE SHOW HAS TO BE END TOMORROW. THEN BE IT.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fleurs

Agree with u. Anyway the show is going to end within 2 or 3 months. So its better to close it no itself with SARUN than ruining this beautiful show.

exactly my point ..whn they r planning to end it jan thn y not in dec or nov..whenver barun is leaving??is it that hard?😡