Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww...i really respect his decision, i do!

But one thing, if he is taking a break for his health which he clearly should, why nt come back after the break of 2-3 months or however long? :/
Don't mind but that line kaam kar kar ek martaan rahoon is so not Barun 😕
I am not saying because I am delusional or something I know he is not coming back 😆 
Edited by nb2011 - 11 years ago
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Barun Wish u Great Success in ur Carrer 

But i cant stop My Tears for u Who Lived in Character ASR Who is Leaving us 😭 😭 😭

Love u Barun ❤️ 😭 😭 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am SURE he wants a break! It is PH and SP who dont want to give him a break, but send him packing and bring a new man in!

THAT is what we dont want! Let him go and have his rest! THEN bring him back to end the show! NO NEW man for Khushi!

I am sure SP and PH can manage that much! WHY do they have to RUIN the story by forcing Khushi to love another man??

MY gripe is not with Barun! It is with PH and SP! Lot of other actors were dissatisfied too! That is why they either threatened to quit or did quit in the end!

IF the PH and SP want to force a totally different story down our throats they can TRY! But that dosent mean we have to accept it! This show was a hit because of Arnav and Khushi! THEY are the USP of this show! NOT Arnav OR Khushi! To us, ARSHI is SARUN!

The only way to keep the integrity of this story is to end the story with ARSHI together! Even if Barun takes a few weeks leave, I am SURE they can bring him back for 1 week to end the show with an ARSHI reunion! THIS is all we want! WHY cant the PH and SP just freakin GET that??
IronyDied thumbnail
so why is SP saying he wants to do movies!!??!!
even if he wants to go.. channel and PH has the responsibility to give correct information why is he leaving..he says he needs a break and other says he id doing movie.. what about his image.. he is being portrayed as a a liar by them??

and obviously why will he say anything about Gul.. that is the problem..he is not kind of person.. no matter what anyone says,.,i am done with understanding Gul Khan!

he deserves a break but before that PH and channel HAS to say clear his name name and give the actual reason.. they are blaming him that he is quitting because of movies.. and if GUL is so nice so as a producer its her duty to make sure that her actor doesnt get affected by all this!!

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😭..i will always support him...gonna miss him badly...
I feel so sorry for him.I pray for his good health Edited by sasya1234 - 11 years ago
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely respect his decision. 

I think we all just want to get the original ARSHI story to have its deserved ending. It was at one point to retain Barun, but now its just to retain the soul of ipk. 

Regardless, I am with him through thick and thin. Wish him good health and success in his career and everyday life. 
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is star going around and saying that he is going for movies???????