India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY PHONE CONVERSATION WITH BARUN

Deeptishekhar Senior Member
Deeptishekhar
Deeptishekhar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
AS ALL R TENSED HERE INCLUDING ME..ConfusedConfusedConfused. COZ OF BARUN'S DECISION ..
I JST TOOK ONE STEP TO TALK WITH HIM..
MY COUSIN IS IN MUMBAI... SO I SEND A COURIER TO HIM FOR BARUN... ND REQUEST HIM TO DROP IT ON SET.. WHT I GIVEN HIM...
HE WENT TO SET.. ND HAND OVER THE GIFT TO BARUN.. ND WHEN BARUN READ MY NAME ON THT GIFT AS "DEEPTI GUPTA FROM LDH. " WAS WRITTEN ON IT.. HE TOLD.. YES.. SHE CAME ON SET.. I REMEMBER... 
ND THEN MY COUSIN REQUEST HIM THT MY SIS WANTS TO GIVE U DIWLAI WISHES ON PHONE.. SO HE CALLED ME ND WHT I TALKED WITH BARUN.. HERE IT IS : 

first of all i wished him a very happy diwlai.. he replied " a very happy diwli to u also deepti" nd then i confirm abt the gift i send for him on set.. nd he said.. thnak u so much.. so nice of u.. yar :) 
nd when i asked him abt the protest...u cant believe wht he said :(
as he knew tht i am connected with approx. 30,000 - 40,000 ppl on fb..  (as  i told him last time when i met nd for whom he recorded a video msg ..)
he told me tht this protest is hurting him a lottt :(ConfusedConfusedConfused
the main reason of his break is his health... (wht he told me)
he said tht he desperately.. need a break... 
even when i told tht pls u can continue till jan.. if shoe is ending in jan.. then he told me " log to yahi chahte hain ki kaam kar kar k marta rahoon" :p :p 
then i said .. no yar.. we dont want tht..
u jst take rest.. we'll wait for ur moviee...
nd he also told me tht he is neither doing any serial nor a movie... ryt now
jst to give time to her wife... he is taking break..
and when i asked abt gul... he said tht she is a very nice lady.. i respect her a lot... nd it hurts me when ppl bash her... 
thats all i talk ... 
now i think... we shud accept his decision.. yar ..
when he was talking to me... i jst felt.. tht he really dont want any protest more..
rest is ur choice.. guyzzz.. bt nobody can change his decision...

The following 216 member(s) liked the above post:

ipsisethgayath3rempypushpa012NiidhiijayagowriafriiluvBarunAshima.gemSanthuSobtimeg2sweiqra143-kohlipriyahoney.29092poptart09datladivyakhushi.loverboho-summerShifoPoojatbabupyaarhaiakashafalilovebarunasrSwamuGaya0111koolrashaSYGOlilbirdieCrazzySassy4UbirjarnavcoolreianaNowsheengree86melovemayurramonamGoDsLoVesunithavarmamohini_agarwalC3_IFbarbie984serendipity235Pissa99s_mganamika00nirjhoriniAchinta97roumigayakkbanglesaruforarshiArshiAnalystMeena1428lovelygrlthrowingshadowsMitalp142LIONHEARTpreciousgirl125AllSmiles86naadhira_khanheahmadlbsitwbansaldiya55BublyKhushiAnshi7dazzle4everrarshi33akleoawmDDVivianaina123ammusobtianya_maheshwaririha5002IpoonaDilLoveRomanceakankhaPixieFairyarshisireesrija.singh04Banaya1tinsel_akiraashmir24terribletwist-akki-chemistry9.__..ZaYa..__...Zenny..coolmausamSyedaFaizagopikaajiana-twilightPrasanna_dhanusaddafmahmoodForumuser_rina25crackerszonekripa_khteri_susancuty_knomad.nessangel_prachiLifu18maaneet_foreverRitsritsOLGNESsupriya.arshineha2005JaishankarRushilovesBarunK.S.BlessedSoulAliya_hzsngunayaarAddie07minnieecoolnisha_fun87fly_doggo2sleep83hemakalaiCyberpsychoooCharmz_58PashnaOlive_RoseclaireDDDaRkPrInCeSskushipuglySafi123Zarahatkeipkknd-fanachu_arshiTheSmurfsipkkndfanforevaipkknd_hazeltanviask62shalinii173swat.gThithliDhostsimran04fairy_stardust.Ishveer.matsharchnahardik123PARVATHY44Amritsari.JugniDazzler.sho-shweetIronButterflynumber1serialMuratHayatSpringPearlblackdovesruthickmisscrazyfandeeswarna.Frozen.LetzLiveOurLyfkooltoadfahad1979star_fan1HaRul-loversree07Chaituv_Dazzling_chandana.sdivvkdeepika45rIDhid3roxRaadhiyaaa-Sunset--SI-arshi_karishAlyaa_27sidhu285rini_katrocking meenuSanugr8fanrechup..Amina..mazkachazkapri_armaan* Unnati *BearNaNaverisimilitudebikeriderspate22clarissajohnsiva2901pixiegirlchinuchinupinky89sbk2MrDarcyfanSamiyaIPKKNDGayuArnav--MISHTEE--...OohLaLa...-MKB-cocoatree..Suhana..pieryrosesohara...Tanu....ProperPatolaParud_ForeverMihrimah.SobtiLicious.GodhuliLogonMysticaldivinepup03-Enjoyurself-Ireena7NestleToulousewhiterose29anitamalik_TheJoker--Rehnuma-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
tfs dear.. i will miss him badly Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bravia_qwertSyedaFaizamaaneet_forever

Prasanna_dhanu Goldie
Prasanna_dhanu
Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Absolutely respect his decision and move on.. an really do we have a choice there

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rempybravia_qwertavina123CyberpsychoooGodhuliLogonpri_armaan

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
TFS

Can you please translate what he said to English ??

Also, I think the protest is not to force him to stay but end the show with Arshi intact. I am ready for that end, be it tomorrow.

However, I feel that this is the end of the road. He's made his decision. To think we will not see ASR walking in wth is BG music playing, the beautiful Rabba Ve's and the 24/7 discussions taking place in the Forum following each and every epi. I will miss it all. I am hearbroken. But I will love SARUN forever. !! These are memories to cherish. There will never be another ASR or Arshi. Cry

I will never ever get hooked on to an Indian Serial.

Edited by pacsun - 13 November 2012 at 12:22am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtiZamanNusratpyaarhaiCrazzySassy4UbanglesMeena1428zeefan 1avina123loveBarunValleyarshi-foreverPrasanna_dhanu-Aliza-shagun-rocksbhagyathara..Zenny..bijilimomb24Nightingale...go2sleep83zee_armaanswat.gJammy-Katelynshagun_sarunfan145Edella17rini_katTINA!clarissajohnsbk2Tish_Anipri_armaan...Tanu...Mihrimah.Brooke.GodhuliLogonvandana.sagarIWishICouldRasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPK

-akki- Goldie
-akki-
-akki-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
He z hurt Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rempybravia_qwertCrazzySassy4UCyberpsychoooGodhuliLogonpieryrose

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
bang on now its all clean

barun loves you and respects ur decision

i will support you

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzySassy4Ubravia_qwertPyaaraarnavNightingale...Cyberpsychooololly143pieryrosepri_armaancocoatree

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
theres nothing more left to do i guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina123pieryroseGodhuliLogon

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bravia_qwertmeghapriyankaPashnaNightingale...subha_rath2004supriya.arshicoronapsyche...Tanu...spoorthiMihrimahFlora3333BearNaNapri_armaan

Go to top