Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK's mother and RK's mother-in-law (Page 2)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
totally agree i cant wait to see more of rk and pads n also malik watch how a sassur becomes a father to a son in law Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-leelaa9

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Radha ji always supported her hubby instead of supporting her own blood. That is what hurts RK the most. Paddy always gave equal respect to Madhu and RK and treated him like her own child that is what RK liked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4loveleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Wow, it just hit me.  I was in one of my other posts writing how the Bhatia's and Malik's family are so different.  Today when Dips was pointing her finger at Malik, Padmini and Madhu and throwing insults at them, I was thinking all these insults belong to you Dips and to your family.

Then I realized something huge.  RK's mother and RK's mother-in-law.

RK has treated his mother like a stranger for years.  He has only once talked directly to her (outside his father's old studio in the rain) but even then he was not looking at her.  

RK clearly stated to Madhu that he no longer "sees" his mother.  RK respected Radha during the pooja but that was when he called her Radha Kundra and that was it.

RK and his MIL.  RK never ignored his MIL but instead RK has been rude and very insulting.  But after getting shot, he has changed his attitude with her.  And treats her well.  

So Radha has not manged to win over her son in all these years but in just a few days, Padmini has earned RK's respect.

Very nice!  

And the cherry on top:  RK and Malik reached an understanding.

Malik and Padmini managed to do what Kuku and Radha have never managed to do.  Get RK's respect.

OK, too much.  Time for bed!

Excellent points.Star Kudos.Clap

4ever4love.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Really nice post, RK's in laws are more respected then his own family and by the way they act, extortion and being manipulated and duped it's no wonder they loose the respect of their son.

4ever4love.Tanmaya.

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
awesome postThumbs Up

4ever4love.Tanmaya.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Agree Seems like Rk understand Malik family well...

4ever4love.Tanmaya.

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

and that really surprises me.  RK understands his in-laws now.  RK invited Padmini to the pooja for Madhu and also because he knew that Padmini had prayed for him. 

Then after Madhu told RK more about her birth dad (after the pooja), RK understood the dynamics of this family better and he respected Padmini and Malik.  Padmini for fighting for her children and Malik for being a real father to them.

UDEY.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by Arnav90

and that really surprises me.  RK understands his in-laws now.  RK invited Padmini to the pooja for Madhu and also because he knew that Padmini had prayed for him. 

Then after Madhu told RK more about her birth dad (after the pooja), RK understood the dynamics of this family better and he respected Padmini and Malik.  Padmini for fighting for her children and Malik for being a real father to them.

Thumbs Up

4ever4love.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index