RK's mother and RK's mother-in-law

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, it just hit me.  I was in one of my other posts writing how the Bhatia's and Malik's family are so different.  Today when Dips was pointing her finger at Malik, Padmini and Madhu and throwing insults at them, I was thinking all these insults belong to you Dips and to your family.

Then I realized something huge.  RK's mother and RK's mother-in-law.

RK has treated his mother like a stranger for years.  He has only once talked directly to her (outside his father's old studio in the rain) but even then he was not looking at her.  

RK clearly stated to Madhu that he no longer "sees" his mother.  RK respected Radha during the pooja but that was when he called her Radha Kundra and that was it.

RK and his MIL.  RK never ignored his MIL but instead RK has been rude and very insulting.  But after getting shot, he has changed his attitude with her.  And treats her well.  

So Radha has not manged to win over her son in all these years but in just a few days, Padmini has earned RK's respect.

Very nice!  

And the cherry on top:  RK and Malik reached an understanding.

Malik and Padmini managed to do what Kuku and Radha have never managed to do.  Get RK's respect.

OK, too much.  Time for bed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with your post!!!
True... Mallick and Padmini are different!
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Paddy ke himmat se RK has started to respect Paddy . Remember he said to Paddy once , " Badi Himmatwali hai aap " 👏 .
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If radha had tried a tad bit more from her end..may be RK would have understood her...
i love RK giving respect to madhus family..they deserve it...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kukku never tried to show his love cause he dont have it for RK...
I sometimes feel Kukku was responsible for Mohan kundar death!
Radhaji being RK mother is a big coward n listens to kukku more then RK... that widen the gap...
on the other hand RK could see Mohan Kundara his father in Shammu Maalik.. because of his protective nature for his daughter's.
n Paddy gained respect cause she was a fighter.. this Paddy is the then Radhaji... when she was Mrs. Mohan kundar...
that's why RK still took Radha Mohan Kundara... while the Puja..
he could have taken only Radha also but, this Radha is only the lady who gave him birth like a surrogate mother.. who just gave birth to m kundara son..
so he does not feel... but. Radhaji has to understand why his son created a gap.. and now she needs to fill in the Gap.. only Madhu can help her.
Edited by NIDIZ - 11 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it is too late for Radha ji to fill the gap between her and RK. I will not be surprised if RK shouts on Radha ji for throwing Madhu out of his house without his permission.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree i cant wait to see more of rk and pads n also malik watch how a sassur becomes a father to a son in law 😳
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Radha ji always supported her hubby instead of supporting her own blood. That is what hurts RK the most. Paddy always gave equal respect to Madhu and RK and treated him like her own child that is what RK liked.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

Wow, it just hit me.  I was in one of my other posts writing how the Bhatia's and Malik's family are so different.  Today when Dips was pointing her finger at Malik, Padmini and Madhu and throwing insults at them, I was thinking all these insults belong to you Dips and to your family.

Then I realized something huge.  RK's mother and RK's mother-in-law.

RK has treated his mother like a stranger for years.  He has only once talked directly to her (outside his father's old studio in the rain) but even then he was not looking at her.  

RK clearly stated to Madhu that he no longer "sees" his mother.  RK respected Radha during the pooja but that was when he called her Radha Kundra and that was it.

RK and his MIL.  RK never ignored his MIL but instead RK has been rude and very insulting.  But after getting shot, he has changed his attitude with her.  And treats her well.  

So Radha has not manged to win over her son in all these years but in just a few days, Padmini has earned RK's respect.

Very nice!  

And the cherry on top:  RK and Malik reached an understanding.

Malik and Padmini managed to do what Kuku and Radha have never managed to do.  Get RK's respect.

OK, too much.  Time for bed!

Excellent points.⭐️ Kudos.👏
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice post, RK's in laws are more respected then his own family and by the way they act, extortion and being manipulated and duped it's no wonder they loose the respect of their son.