sravaniayesetti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
we will increse j&j ranking to top 20 next time definetly
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saisuni139

No matter how bad or negative comments are,do not dislike them.I read on SNS forum it will count against the ratings? Just to clarify .

ya evn if we get som negetive comments lets jst ignore thm...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok Guys...Weekend , Mehndi & Diwali had kept me away from the forum for few days...but Im back...I understand that the rating is 29...so that gives us 29 times more opportunity to move it ahead 😉...So lets unite in our efforts & lets just keep doing our part !!!

For any show...I think it does take time for everyone to get used to it...& become hooked on to it...
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys now diwali had gone now come to the forum. Pls
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we need to improve the rankings
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we need to be active 
Giafan thumbnail
I am so happy, that we are at the 29th rank.., One week back only, the show started to air and we got a forum, that it self, we got such a good rank.  This is a great achievement from us!!. I hope, our forum will def. become more active, and the rank will increase, real soon.  We should be optimistic !!!  Compare to some other forums, our J&J forum is more active, and it has more members.  We should always look at the bright side😉. We should give, little more time for this forum to grow up !!. Miracle won't happen within a day ! 
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dharamluvgiaa

guys now diwali had gone now come to the forum. Pls

Yes I am back... 😃  
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Giafan

I am so happy, that we are at the 29th rank.., One week back only, the show started to air and we got a forum, that it self, we got such a good rank.  This is a great achievement from us!!. I hope, our forum will def. become more active, and the rank will increase, real soon.  We should be optimistic !!!  Compare to some other forums, our J&J forum is more active, and it has more members.  We should always look at the bright side😉. We should give, little more time for this forum to grow up !!. Miracle won't happen within a day ! 

Completely Agree ... 

We will work harder ...  
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Giafan

So well put Viji 😊