Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Srk tweets about Salman..Pg 10 (Page 4)

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

@Nadz: I dont think there will be rift between Kajol and SRK. SRK never holds grudges for long. Plus Ajay was VERY careful not to bring SRK in the fight. The rift between Kajol and Chopras also may not last long. Afterall they will be family soon. I think the war is too new for the Chopras to forget and move on.

but rani and kajol have never been on the best of terms...so don't know if it'll help

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-.Sad.But.True.Starktastic

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
rani has always been so cold towards kajol- i remember when she came on kwk with her and she didn't even bother saying hi to kajol properly, just sat down at a good distance away from her! she will do more harm than good for kajol by being family to chopras

Edited by koiza.k - 13 November 2012 at 12:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanabjbdishiuw.Sad.But.True.Starktastic

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Originally posted by -ksh-

@Nadz: I dont think there will be rift between Kajol and SRK. SRK never holds grudges for long. Plus Ajay was VERY careful not to bring SRK in the fight. The rift between Kajol and Chopras also may not last long. Afterall they will be family soon. I think the war is too new for the Chopras to forget and move on.

LOL

i don't quite trust the thing which can make them a family- she seems a little bitchy in person!

LOLOk even without being family I guess Chopras will eventually get over the media lashing once Ajay and the rest of Bollywood would also get media lashings for monopolistic practices.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-Kai..Sad.But.True.

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I really hope your right KSH :(  I don't want to see anything sour between SRK and Kajol cuz they've sailed a long time as really good friends against all odds over the years 

But SRK did show displeasure regarding this fight for screens in some interview so I'm just wondering if all is well there. Hoping for the best!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw.Sad.But.True.-koiza-ViccoTurmericHotMessTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

rani has always been so cold towards kajol- i remember when she came on kwk with her and she didn't even bother saying hi to kajol properly, just sat down at a good distance away from her! she will do more harm than good for kajol by being family to chopras

IMO its not Rani but Kajol who lacked warmth towards Rani. Rani is very diplomatic and she tried behaving as if all his well between Kajol and her. But Kajol being Kajol made it clear that they really arent on friendly terms. Kajol always getting the best Dharma roles along with the YRF roles added insult to the injury.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_jikhoslakadhoklaKai.kawal_tak

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@Nadz: SRK patched up with Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder. If I remember right he even tried to patch up with Sallu. Yeh toh kuch bhi nahin!
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

BI, I kinda disagree when you say Kajol is at fault simply because she is Ajay's wife. Kajol and Ajay are 2 separate individuals...and I don't think we should hold one accountable just because of what a family member did. For example (extreme case I know), we don't hold a wife accountable if her husband murdered someone right? Or the parents...we don't say, oh we need to punish them as well?

PS:  I'm NOT equating what Ajay did with murder...just making an example to support my point. I hope people don't jump on me!

If SRK didn't hold it against Kajol for her ditching KANK and signing Fanaa immediately afterward with Aamir, then he will never hold this issue against her personally. Kajol, like any wife, has always picked Ajay over SRK and he's well aware of this.

Kajol might not even have been expecting an invitation so might not even be bothered, who knows?..it only seems like Tanisha is pissed that Kajol wasn't invited. She might still have her grudges from her break-up with Uday, who knows? LOL

I understand that all this would have been too soon after Yashji's death for Adi/Uday/Pam Aunty to maybe forgive and forget...I just always have kinda felt in my own life...that apni taraf se you should always invite, and then leave the decision to the other person. Baaki unki marzi, that ways your farz is over, the rest is the other person's marzi.

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 November 2012 at 12:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanabjbdishiuw.Sad.But.True.ViccoTurmericStarktasticHotMessTheRager

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

may be ksh but kajol seems real and she praised rani a lot in that episode of kwk saying she made us proud with black where as rani was just smiling! thank God srk came to break the ice later on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Go to top