Srk tweets about Salman..Pg 10 (Page 3)

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by koiza.k

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

I want to see 3 Khans together at least in a photograph. Can't believe Salman attended this but I'm so happy that he did. Khans especially the Karan Arjun duo is much more civil than some of us in the forum LOL I respect their professionalism 

Really wish Kajol was there :( Can't believe YRF could stoop so low by not inviting her

i swear. On one end where its a happy patch up spree, its so unfair that they didn't invite kajol who has always been on great terms with YRF! 

Guys do u forget that Kajol is the wife of Ajay Devgan...do u guys really think its unfair of the Chopras to not invite her...The ideal situation would have been that they had invited her...but the Chopras are also human...at the time when they should have been grieving for Yash ji...they were in courts ...fighting for Yash ji's last movie...Its not been even a month...give the Chopras a break...Kajol was as responsible for all this mess as Ajay...just by the virtue of being his wife...Do u seriously think that if she had to make a choice ...she would have not sided with Ajay??

And if Kajol was invited...imagine the sticky situation for her...its like YRF did a favor to her..

with all due respect to Late Yash ji. Business is business. When they can go ahead with promotions in such tough times, they also had to deal with the business related issues as they were still releasing the movie which is business (keeping aside the emotional attachment) What i mean to say is; they shouldn't let something related to business come in between personal equations and considering its Yash Ji's last movie, they should have invited her considering she has had a good association with him, but yeah i agree- every one is human, and we do tend to be affected by such things, i don't really blame Chopras but i also don't blame kajol: its jsut unfortunate that the movies clashed!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaUnconventionalViccoTurmericStarktastic-SalShah4eva-

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
tanisha's reaction to kajol not being invited

@Tanishaa003 Kajol was da leading lady of DDLJ... we condemn such shameful act decide by rani, srk, yash ji family, uday and adi".

she retweeted this!!!

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 13 November 2012 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Unconventional

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
OMG ! They didnt invite Kajol ShockedShocked
I find it hard to believe since SRK-Kajol are great buddies and she is also close to Adi.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

don12MaraudersffkhanUnconventional

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

I want to see 3 Khans together at least in a photograph. Can't believe Salman attended this but I'm so happy that he did. Khans especially the Karan Arjun duo is much more civil than some of us in the forum LOL I respect their professionalism 

Really wish Kajol was there :( Can't believe YRF could stoop so low by not inviting her

There were some rumours that the 3 Khans hugged each other. I was imagining a Dostana type of sequence there. LOL
About Kajol I dont really blame YRF. Its an unwritten rule in Bollywood that you dont wash your dirty linen in public. Ajay not only dragged YRF to court but also lambasted them publicly. It all happenned too recently for Adi/Uday/Pam to forget and move on. It was too much for the Devgans to expect an invite after all this. I think Kajol had a chance here to play the peace-maker here but I wonder why she kept quiet. Maybe she wants to keep her professional and personal life seperate.

And I doubt if the Devgans invited any member of the JTHJ team for the SOS screenings. Given the all out war there is every chance of either team to try and sabotage either films.

I don't know if Kajol would have attended had she was invited but I just wish they invited her. True that it's her hubby who sued YRF but I didn't think they'll treat her this coldly 

@Bold
I don't remember SRK attending any Ajay Devgan movie in the past. Yeah he's friends with Kajol but I believe their friendship is beyong these rifts. Not sure if it'll get soured by all this and I hope not

Oh dear this sounds like a never ending war :(
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I was a bit surprised when Ajay said he doesnt have the personal equation to approach YRF for a peaceful solution. What about Kajol? She was close to both SRK and Adi Chopra.
Exactly...Kajol is no sit at home abla housewife...she is a superstar herself...I want to know what Kajol did to mitigate the situation when Ajay was badmouthing YRF all over the media...just days after Yash ji's death...so much for friendship..

I just wonder why did things come to what it was after YC's death. Why not control things at the onset? Not sure what was going on in Kajol's household. But I suppose anyone else in Kajol's place would be more vocal in her support for her husband's film. But what has happenned...happenned. I am surprised Devgans and Tanisha were expecting YRF to invite Kajol and were/are acting sulky about being left out.

Its like ek gaal par chata maara and now expecting YRF to show them the other cheek.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklablue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Maybe SRK and Kajol spoke about it and Kajol said that she didnt wanna upset Ajay?
How do we know?
And Tanishaa LMAO Attention seeker kahinki!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_jikhoslakadhoklaffkhanKai.Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@Nadz: I dont think there will be rift between Kajol and SRK. SRK never holds grudges for long. Plus Ajay was VERY careful not to bring SRK in the fight. The rift between Kajol and Chopras also may not last long. Afterall they will be family soon. I think the war is too new for the Chopras to forget and move on.

Edited by -ksh- - 13 November 2012 at 12:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanKai.Starktasticblue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

@Nadz: I dont think there will be rift between Kajol and SRK. SRK never holds grudges for long. Plus Ajay was VERY careful not to bring SRK in the fight. The rift between Kajol and Chopras also may not last long. Afterall they will be family soon. I think the war is too new for the Chopras to forget and move on.

LOL

i don't quite trust the thing which can make them a family- she seems a little bitchy in person!

Edited by koiza.k - 13 November 2012 at 12:26am

Go to top