Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
BI, I kinda disagree when you say Kajol is at fault simply because she is Ajay's wife. Kajol and Ajay are 2 separate individuals...and I don't think we should hold one accountable just because of what a family member did. For example (extreme case I know), we don't hold a wife accountable if her husband murdered someone right? Or the parents...we don't say, oh we need to punish them as well?

PS:  I'm NOT equating what Ajay did with murder...just making an example to support my point. I hope people don't jump on me!

If SRK didn't hold it against Kajol for her ditching KANK and signing Fanaa immediately afterward with Aamir, then he will never hold this issue against her personally. Kajol, like any wife, has always picked Ajay over SRK and he's well aware of this.

Kajol might not even have been expecting an invitation so might not even be bothered, who knows?..it only seems like Tanisha is pissed that Kajol wasn't invited. She might still have her grudges from her break-up with Uday, who knows? πŸ˜†

I understand that all this would have been too soon after Yashji's death for Adi/Uday/Pam Aunty to maybe forgive and forget...I just always have kinda felt in my own life...that apni taraf se you should always invite, and then leave the decision to the other person. Baaki unki marzi, that ways your farz is over, the rest is the other person's marzi.
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may be ksh but kajol seems real and she praised rani a lot in that episode of kwk saying she made us proud with black where as rani was just smiling! thank God srk came to break the ice later on!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But Rani did get good roles from YRF thanks to Aditya Chopra and Kajol on the other hand never went behind anybody for work although KJo came behind her 

Agree with KSH on Kajol's attitude towards Rani πŸ˜† There's something there
not a big deal..
it was in memory of yash ji...aamir also came 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -ksh-

@Nadz: SRK patched up with Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder. If I remember right he even tried to patch up with Sallu. Yeh toh kuch bhi nahin!

When was that? πŸ˜•
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

rani has always been so cold towards kajol- i remember when she came on kwk with her and she didn't even bother saying hi to kajol properly, just sat down at a good distance away from her! she will do more harm than good for kajol by being family to chopras

I know...i remember...

and there was this one IV in which she sorta hinted holding a grudge against kajol coz the latter didn't help her when she entered the industry
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
About Kajol and Rani always felt this...

Both siblings are alike in their inherent bitchiness πŸ˜† Only difference is, Kajol doesn't give a damn and tells you to your face she doesn't like you...while Rani pretends to like you and then badmouths you behind your back. There must have been some solid issues from long back because Rani was even left out of Kajol's wedding. Kajol does hold grudges and doesn't get along with 99% of people...but she seems to have a serious problem with Rani. Can't be just like that. I've always wondered about these 2 siblings.

But then this same Kajol went gaga over Rani in Black also..
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Ranis filmfare IV with Jitesh Pillai

What about your cousin Kajol, there's no love lost there.

On Koffee With Karan I asked why she doesn't like me as much as I like her. I have no idea. She's five years older than me, she's closer to my brother's age. I respect her.

You like her performances?
I've liked all her performances be it Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge or Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. She cries so beautifully on screen.

Kajol on Rani:

' Is your cousin, Rani Mukherji is getting married to Aditya Chopra?
I have no right to comment on Rani's personal life. Frankly, I have no idea if they are getting married or not. I wish them well anyway.

Have you been in touch with her? We last saw you together in Karan's chat show, Koffee with Karan. It is believed that you two have a cold war going on.
Please! There is no cold war between us. What do you think we are? America and Iraq? I meet Rani at the Durga puja and she is a sweet girl and a fine actress.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=30&contentid=2008040320080403020705323542e4267

KWK transcript

Karan- If Shahrukh, Kajol and you were on a plane which was about to crash and there were only two parachutes on board, which you had control over, what would you do? 
Kajol- Dude, I'm family! 

Rani- I would probably stay behind and give the two parachutes because, really, people want to see them together! 
Kajol- Stop! Please Stop! 
Shahrukh- Tum dono mujhe chipak jaana .. teeno neeche aa jayenge! Kya hai problem yaar! Main Hoon na! 

Karan- So it's media hype that you'll don't get along
Kajol- It's not like we're sitting in each others pockets and drinking coffee everyday! This is a rare occasion! (Laughs) 

Karan- This only happened because of me, I think! 
Rani- Yeah! First happened in Kuch Kuch and now on Koffee with Karan. 

Karan- So you'll are literally meeting after 10 years on a sofa? 
Rani- On a sofa? 
Kajol- Yeah! It was chairs earlier! (Laughs) 

Karan- So basically there is unnecessary media speculation, cousin rivalry and all of that! 
Kajol- I think its more like, if not friends then you have to be enemies! I don't think people realize that there is a middle ground where "We're ok!" I mean I've never got down to slapping you and you've never gotten down to slapping me! Publicly, verbally, otherwise! 

Karan- Thank God! I hope none of you do that today! 
Rani- I have a lot of respect for her! 
Kajol- Same here! Ditto! 
Rani- Why only me? I think the entire family is proud of what Kajol has done- professionally and personally. I don't see why we have to scream from the rooftops and say that "We have respect for one another and we're ok!" We don't have to try and clarify things to the media. What matters is when I meet her and when she meets me we're ok with each other. I don't think we need to show that to the media! 

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ksh-

@Nadz: SRK patched up with Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder. If I remember right he even tried to patch up with Sallu. Yeh toh kuch bhi nahin!

Yes he did...he publicly took responsibility for what happened between them ...and said that it was his fault...it was on KWK...
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i saw that clip where Gauri Khan hug Aamir Khan its nice realy amazing they have good relation they respect each others