Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Many posts I have read say that they want RK to throw Dips out of the house.

I want RK to throw the entire Bhatia family out of the house!!!  Let RK rent a one bedroom apartment for the whole lot of them.  Imagine father and son fighting over the one bed.  Dips in the kitchen, cooking. cleaning and with no time for a manicure.  And Radha can sit in the corner crying (I so do not care).

BUT before the Bhatia's head out of RK's home, the elevator doors open and out steps Padmini and Malik with their suitcases.

RK welcomes them with open arms and even bows to touch their feet.  (an article said he would treat them better now!!).  

RK asks Bittuji "where is the pooja tray to welcome "my new family" home?"  Then RK calls his staff and directs them to treat his sasuma (sorry for the bad spelling) and sasurji with respect and whatever they want, they get.

Then RK turns to Madhu and says, "Happy KC Biwi".  Then to bittuji, "Bittuji get the trash out of here and hurry up and join us for dinner.  I am starving."

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.ranithaanu_sakshirashi85-AquaMermaiden-dewdropredmanesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhatia's OUT - Malik's & Chaudhary's IN" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
It sounds nice when you put i that way (and I loved the last dialogueClap) but then RK wouldn't be RK if he did all that-the welcoming in laws into his house and the aashirvad.
Throw Bhatias out-Perfect that sounds exactly like himLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.4ever4lovedewdropred

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Then RK turns to Madhu and says, "Happy
KC Biwi". Then to bittuji, "Bittuji get the
trash out of here and hurry up and join us
for dinner. I am starving."
So do you think this year BittuJi will keep kc for chief... ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.4ever4loverashi85dewdropred

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

I agree Bhatia's need to be out . But Malik's will not live in RK Mansion . They are not shameless like Bhatia's . 

I like your idea of one bedroom hall Kitchen LOL .

Edited by manesha76 - 12 November 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL nice post wish we get 2 see soemthing like this ... i wish RK shows that deepz her actual place ...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4lovemanesha76

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Tongue kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I agree Bhatia's need to be out . But Malik's will not live in RK Mansion . They are not shameless like Bhatia's . I like your idea of one bedroom hall Kitchen LOL .

I know Padmini and Malik would never move into RK's house.  

But in today's episode when Dips is pointing her finger at Malik, Padmini and Madhu and throwing insults at them as a family, I could not help but throw those exact same insults - and more - right at Dips and the Bhatia's.  And of course the differences in this two families is so obvious! 

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Tongue kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya?

not for me!!  Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.