Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat Vadhera's "I am sorry Maanvi..."

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
well that is the scene for me ...today 

Virat Vadhera's rule book - When he believes he is RIGHT, he never APOLOGIZES , even if it is with elders and if he is WRONG, he doesn't wait a second before apologizing, to even the younger ones..

This less than 20 second scene or rather his "I am Sorry Maanvi" was the dialogue of the day for me atleast...this stuck to me.. the way he apologized with all his genuine heart  was really endearing and HEARTFELT.. he did not say it for the sake of saying .. it was GENUINE,  HEARTFELT and SIMPLE words that made it even more subtle..

All these days, Maanvi has been trying and wanting him to support her and stand by her. but he didn't... but today the moment the truth was revealed .. it instantly dawned on him that he was WRONG in NOT supporting and NOT being by her side while she was RIGHT all through

Man has a mountain size ego.. but a light spark of love, brings down and crashes the mountain size ego to ashes..It indeed takes a lot for a man/husband to leave behind his ego and apologize to his wife.. but here we are talking of Virat Vadhera.. who always treats Maanvi as his OTHER HALF in every aspect,,how can there be ego when two souls are one .. how can there be ego when two people are on the same par..VirMan are the most balanced relation I have ever seen on TV..there are many examples.. will write about it when time comes...

Since the moment of revelation, his heart was twitching for not standing by Maanvi when she needed him the MOST and looked up to him ... he promised her to be with her every moment of their life, but he did not.. it did TWITCHED his heart ..

When they were alone, Maanvi speaks about their intentions of reaching to the bottom of it.. Virat listens to her ..but he doesn't speak anything.. he doesn't say .."you are right ., blah blah blah.." The very first word he says in the conversation is " I am SORRY MAANVI.. for not supporting you earlier" only then he says that they cannot ignore the matter... and how adorable and cute do men look when they apologize.. a girl in me lol LOL

The smile, of CONTENTMENT, of HAPPINESS, when Virat said he would be by her side . was quite poignant .. Nia nailed the expression .. inspite of bad editing and rushed scene..When Virat is here not to fear .. these words are engraved in her heart..

The moment he said.. that they have to get to the bottom of it.. her instant reaction was a smile of contentment, showing him .." this is all I needed from you Virat, you being by my side.."  and she was relieved  ,.yes relief, for, Virat will take care of everything .. and when he is with her.,. she need not fear a thing..and lean on his broad shoulders,, for he will take care of the rest .. she stares at him..he is thoughtful... 

The TRUST in his eyes and the thoughtful DETERMINATION to get to the bottom of the things .. reflected an immense strength in her 

Virat's character is so natural, realistic, humanly flawed, he makes mistakes, he seeks apologies.when he felt he was wrong in hurting maanvi, by fighting with her in Mumbai. he was apologizing to her (stair case) but the same Virat, refused to seek apologies from Bua, for being rude to her.. because, he was TRUTHFUL and he was RIGHT.. so he never felt the need to say sorry...he accepts mistakes only when his heart tells.. not when others tell (Viren and dadaji force him to say sorry to SB,, but he just doesn't say) Virat always has been a guy who followed his heart and used his intellect and time sense in setting things right in dire..

In the precap looks like Virat came to know of dadaji's truth .. I would be very happy if that is what we get in the episode.. For, not standing by Maanvi, earlier.. I guess he might have gone all out to find the TRUTH ,.. His furious, fierce, fire spitting attitude towards dadaji and his refusal to apologize,, ,,and him referring dadaji as "maafi toh inko maangni chaahiye Bua se) did he say INKO yes.. he did not refer him as dadaji,, the TRUTH looks more like shattering...

I am looking forward to the gussa  wala, Virat,, not just me .. we all want to see Virat's angry young man.avatar. maannn .. he is really really wrathful in tone and body language,..in the precap

p.s: very very small scene.. and still a long post as always sense/fry pans?? sorry mind not in the right frame .. excuse the lameness in the post.. one strong scene will beck full on mode of analysis VirMan..

Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 November 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanyakimm_8Anmol_virmansandhyamay64vattyachunishalMaria395parulkinu--Lalz--Love_Ahamshona9oriyanalove_zainsha19anu1989arthi_vjinakukateyeshalfbloodprinceayu21Virmanishal.jai.KiekeboeSuarezmonumolunrithyaoStunningSanzxoxsusanxoxaysha1989....Priya....alicemathapplenpeacheskabeeSongsOf_Silence..Jessie..26nightingale..Gowri..ShivRajputlittlesmilepreetipc..Ankita..ItsmeAishLet-It-Gorabzonedge-PhoenixD-Shrav123....Poojie....-INFINITE-Liarzstayawayleelaa9

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Jus have no words for u..
Lucky to have u in our forum :))
Awesome post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad__Aarti__

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
unres
just a few sec scene.but for me it highlighted d episode..
viraat vadhera...he crossed all d limits of being d best hubby!!!..Embarrassed
d way he apologized. n d smile n shine in manvi's eyes..
for her virat's support matters d most..n we cud see it from her adorable smile..Embarrassed
virat..he has no ego nthing..his character really touches ur heart..he isnt flawless..or ny mahan insaanLOL
but a normal yet special guy!!Embarrassed
wonderful post diBig smile

Edited by viratmanvi - 13 November 2012 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

halfbloodprince Senior Member
halfbloodprince
halfbloodprince

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
love u virat and love ur post too...its awesome

munnihyderabad

.jai. Goldie
.jai.
.jai.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
WoW Nice Post..

munnihyderabad

afreenkansal Goldie
afreenkansal
afreenkansal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
awesome post
can't wait for angry young virat

munnihyderabad

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap..Loss of words to appreciate! Only you can come up with such an interesting yet deep analysis of a 20 sec., Virman scene! Rapunzel's proud of dii..!Star

Virat & his love for Maanvi..speculated, criticised, appreciated many a times, still stands out one in a million in all its glory!As you said, it takes great strength for a man to overcome his ego & say sorry to his wife especially in the Indian scenario where Patni's status is always a notch below the pati's..But Virat, always wants his Maanvi to be above all, heck even above the whole world! Do i have words to express the strength, purity & poignancy of such love? A simple No is the answer! I wud simply say..They were, They are & they will be Forever VirMan! Thats their Love..No words, No expressions..Simple, pure Love.. thats all they are about. 

Then again the Sorry jus simply means how earthly yet heavenly their love is! Guess thats how it should be.. Simple Words yet Ethereal Love!!

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 13 November 2012 at 9:18am

munnihyderabad

sana1203 Senior Member
sana1203
sana1203

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Nice post ..,Emotions ni chala baga explain chesav.

munnihyderabad

Go to top