ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends

I "The Banyan tree" and am here to share with you my own story...

once upon a time in Mumbai

"Huge thunderstorms came and I saw a helpless woman with unborn baby and a girl,searching for some safe place.I gave them shelter n protection,soon they become my world 'a virtual world' ,i loved them and promised them a secured n prosperous life,sacrificing my own personal interests.We were happy and enjoying the company of each other till a monster came who was  stronger than storm,who,snatched my happiness n destroyed my virtual world,i was injured n was not able to move my long and deep roots,i broke my promise, lived in agony and cursed myself..soon  i recovered my lost strength because he nourished me before leaving.But i never cared of my own life,i only wished for revenge,was blind in love and pain.Soon i got very nice opportunity to take revenge frm that monster,who stole every single happiness from me,he was standing under my shelter,i tried to strangulate him with my long and deep roots,was successful and happy,not knowing the one i tried to kill was no more the same monster,my own loved one saved the monster and now i have realized i was wrong,m scared that truth will come out n wl snatch the love and respect m left with.I tried hard to save it but all in vain.In the process to take revenge i became a monster too.

Now,the loved ones who took shelter under me,have turned against me,cursing me,and wants explanations,m unable to prove my deeds,m all broken now,i know i did wrong but by the time i realised the crime was already committed,everything is gone,my respect,my family and the virtual world i created is completely destroyed,nothing can heel me,i only wish to die now...

Before signing off i want u all to learn from my story:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured" 

Edited by ankita24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post ankita24 👏
agreed with your perspective
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with what your trying to convey...
awesome Analysis
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Awesom post, Loved it...
Shammu is right according to his perceptive
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow...what an awesome post...
sgupta9211 thumbnail
awesome post
love anki

-Ratzz- thumbnail
superb post ankita agree wid u
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow,,what a beautiful post..anki i really really like this..totally recovery of someone emotions,is sy zyada better way sy nahi ho skta..👏
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankita24

Hello friends

I "The Banyan tree" and am here to share with you my own story...

once upon a time in Mumbai

"Huge thunderstorms came and I saw a helpless woman with unborn baby and a girl,searching for some safe place.I gave them shelter n protection,soon they become my world 'a virtual world' ,i loved them and promised them a secured n prosperous life,sacrificing my own personal interests.We were happy and enjoying the company of each other till a monster came who was more strong than storm,who,snatched my happiness n destroyed my virtual world,i was injured n was not able to move my long and deep roots,i broke my promise, lived in agony and cursed myself..soon  i recovered my lost strength because he nourished me before leaving.But i never cared of my own life,i only wished for revenge,was blind in love and pain.Soon i got very nice opportunity to take revenge frm that monster,who stealed every single happiness from me,he was standing under my shelter,i tried to strangulate him with my long and deep roots,was successful and happy,not knowing the one i tried to kill was no more the same monster,my own loved one saved the monster and now i have realised i was wrong,m scared that truth will come out n wl snatch the love and respect m left with.I tried hard to save it but all in vain.In the process to take revenge i became a monster too.

Now,the loved ones who took shelter under me,have turned against me,cursing me,and wants explanations,m unable to prove my deeds,m all broken now,i know i did wrong but by the time i realised the crime was already committed,everything is gone,my respect,my family and the virtual world i created is completely destroyed,nothing can heel me,i only wish to die now...

Before signing off i want u all to learn from my story:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured" 

Beautiful post, Ankita.👏
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true, initially I was thinking Shamsher is in the right we shouldn't blame him, but with these revenge things you end up being like that thing you hate so much, the monster. 

I like also your last line "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured"