Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Shamsher speaking tree..!!

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Hello friends

I "The Banyan tree" and am here to share with you my own story...

once upon a time in Mumbai

"Huge thunderstorms came and I saw a helpless woman with unborn baby and a girl,searching for some safe place.I gave them shelter n protection,soon they become my world 'a virtual world' ,i loved them and promised them a secured n prosperous life,sacrificing my own personal interests.We were happy and enjoying the company of each other till a monster came who was  stronger than storm,who,snatched my happiness n destroyed my virtual world,i was injured n was not able to move my long and deep roots,i broke my promise, lived in agony and cursed myself..soon  i recovered my lost strength because he nourished me before leaving.But i never cared of my own life,i only wished for revenge,was blind in love and pain.Soon i got very nice opportunity to take revenge frm that monster,who stole every single happiness from me,he was standing under my shelter,i tried to strangulate him with my long and deep roots,was successful and happy,not knowing the one i tried to kill was no more the same monster,my own loved one saved the monster and now i have realized i was wrong,m scared that truth will come out n wl snatch the love and respect m left with.I tried hard to save it but all in vain.In the process to take revenge i became a monster too.

Now,the loved ones who took shelter under me,have turned against me,cursing me,and wants explanations,m unable to prove my deeds,m all broken now,i know i did wrong but by the time i realised the crime was already committed,everything is gone,my respect,my family and the virtual world i created is completely destroyed,nothing can heel me,i only wish to die now...

Before signing off i want u all to learn from my story:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured" 

Edited by ankita24 - 13 November 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sgupta9211preeti369ssg24Udita4GolmalCassie..zulyianaan-rishgoldrush9staroneserialsQuintessentialIMsCeylondesaitTanuDDianNewton123-Ratzz-Renu13manid-Veritaserum-paljayfaria86mandymoreSunsetglowsuk19Little_Mermaid.kahkashansakinaBillu-MaammaMeenahISADORA-SmexyGhost--PuNiTh-harshdbArnav90leverneSandy-Nazmanesha76-Nafisa-mysteriousmillikirti_fijileelaa9-chrys-

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Lovely post ankita24 Clap
agreed with your perspective Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgupta9211faria86ankita24

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with what your trying to convey...
awesome Analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgupta9211ankita24

ssg24 Senior Member
ssg24
ssg24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
awesome . . .. 

sgupta9211ankita24

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Wow Awesom post, Loved it...
Shammu is right according to his perceptive

sgupta9211ankita24

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
wow...what an awesome post...

sgupta9211ankita24

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
nice post

sgupta9211ankita24

sgupta9211 Newbie
sgupta9211
sgupta9211

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
awesome post
love anki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index