India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

:-( READ

MeWantBanana Senior Member
MeWantBanana
MeWantBanana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
 <3 IVE BEEN COMPLETELY SCREWED UP WITH BARUN AND THE SHOW AND AS MUCH AS I LOVED IT, IT WAS ALWAYS JUST A FICTITIOUS SHOW THAT WAS GONNA END ONE DAY OR ANOTHER AND I REALIZED NOW THAT I HAVENT GIVEN ANY PRIORITY TO MY STUDIES AND MY FAMILY, AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS THOSE 2 THINGS WHICH WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME, NOT SOME AMAZING BEAUTIFUL SHOW WHICH I LOVED BUT THEN GOT RUINED BY THE STUPID WRITER, THINKING ABOUT IT NOW, I ALWAYS KNEW IN MY HEART THAT IT WAS JUST A SHOW, THE REASON WHY PEOPLE LOVED IT SO MUCH BECAUSE IT GAVE ALL OF US A CHANCE TO SKIP HORRIBLE AND HARSH REALITIES AND ESCAPE INTO A WORLD FILLED WITH LOVE, A LOVE SO UNIQUE AND PURE THAT IT COMPLETELY CONSUMED OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR HEARTS, I THINK THE MAIN REASON FOR US BEING SO ADDICTED TO IT IS THAT WE KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT THE LOVE ARNAV AND KHUSHI SHARE IS VERY RARE IN TODAY'S WORLD SO WE TAKE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HAPPY AND FEEL LOVED.
BE HONEST, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TAKEN AWAY TO YOUR THOUGHTS OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI DURING CLASSES AND THEN GETTING SCOLDED THAT YOU WERE NOT PAYING ATTENTION BUT YOU DONT CARE???? I KNOW I HAVE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LISTENINING TO A SONG AND YOU IMAGINED YOUR SELF AS KHUSHI DANCING WITH ARNAV?? I KNOW I HAVE, THESE MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA - EVERY GIRLS DREAM MAN, THE KINDA MAN EVERY BODY CRAVED FOR, AND ADMIT IT, YOU GUYS HAVE HAD DREAMS ABOUT HIM (NAUGHTY ONES! :P), I KNOW I HAVE AND IM NOT GONNA HIDE THAT, YES I HAVE DROOLED AT SCENES WHEN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OF AND YES I DID FAINT INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO DURING THE FARM HOUSE SCENE BETWEEN ARSHI, AND YES I DID BLUSH DURING THE AKASH AND PAYALS WEDDING, AND YES I AM GONNA MISS YOU GUYS SO BADLY, QUITE FRANKLY ITS JUST AN UNDERSTATEMENT IF I SAY IM GONNA MISS YOU TO, NOW THAT BARUN IS LEAVING, IM LEAVING AS WELL, AS MUCH AS I LOVE SANAYA AND AS MUCH AS I WANT HER TO DO WELL IN LIFE, I JUST CANT IMAGINE HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS SHOW, IF SHE LEAVES THS SHOW AND STARTS A NEW ONE, I WILL ACCEPT HER THERE BECAUSE SHE IS PLAYING A NEW CHARACTER, SAME GOES FOR BARUN, BUT ON THIS SHOW, ON ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? I WILL ONLY WATCH IT AND SEE IT IF  BARUN IS WITH SANAYA AND VICE VERSA, IF ANY OF THEM LEAVES, I LEAVE.

TO BE VERY HONEST, I DONT BLAME BARUN FOR LEAVING, YES IT IS HEART WRENCHING TO KNOW THAT HE IS NEVER GONNA PLAY OUR KHADOOS ASR ANYMORE BUT QUITE FRANKLY, AND DEEP DOWN IN OUR HEARTS WE KNEW THAT THE SHOW WAS BEING FED TO THE STRAY DOGS AND IT WAS GONNA END ANYWAY CUZ IT LOST ITS CHARM, THE ONLY REASON I STILL STUCK WITH IT WAS CUZ OF BARUN AND SANAYA , NOW THAT BARUN AND HALF OF THE MAIN CAST HAVE LEFT, I DONT THINK FOR ME PERSONALLY THAT I WILL CONTINUE WITH IT, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, BARUN AND SANAYA, YOU HAVE CAPTURED OUR HEARTS AND MINDS FOR THE PAST 1 AND A HALF YEARS, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET YOUR MIND BLOWING CHEMISTRY, YOUR CUTE FUN NHOK JHOKS AND OF COURSE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE "BALWANT KAUR"! EVERY SINGLE TIME I HEAR THE IPKKND TITLE SONG NOW IT ALWAYS BRINGS ME TO TEARS, WE MISS YOU, WE WILL MISS YOU, WE WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU.

FAREWELL BARUN, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, ASR AND OF COURSE OUR LAAD GOVERNOR.
HOPE YOU REACH THE STARS!!!!!!

-YOURS ALWAYS-
T <3 

Edited by epicperson7 - 13 November 2012 at 12:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

birj49ndgatacrazy5arvankhushiblackdoveLilButterfly003

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful post...i share d same thoughts too...will miss u barun sobti
LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
 A beautiful post dear!! u said everything that i feel-yes i admit it as well: i had dreams about him, imagine me like Khushi dancing with Arnav while listening to a song-special if its romanticTongueBlushingLOL...happened so many times that i thought of them or even had convo related to them n write about them in my textbks n my teachers saw n heard me...but as u said i didnt really care!!!!!! i Day Dreaming when he was looking sexier n hotter than usual...
I hope to see Sobti successful n wherever he goes n i get the chance to watch him i'll surely do that n same goes for Sanaya...they took my heart away-specialy ASR/Barun... realising that it was not love but a mere crush which now lives as a friendship which happens in real life had never been so painful...n IPK made me 4get the harsh world n u said it right-this pure love is very rare now so we all decided to live it via IPK...they'll always remain in my heart...

Cheers to Barun & Sanaya & the whole cast as their roles played important keys @ times...
Cheers to all of us who never failed in our love for ArShi...
Cheers to all IPKKNDians...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top