do continue soon   do continue soon   do continue soon
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome part...felt so sad 4 madhu...plz update soon and pm me
Please continue.. very interesting...
Nice sS.Plz add me to ur pm list nd PM me when u update Edited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago
* Reserved * Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

PART 3

HE shook his head ,"I need to get answer from her." He told the girl pointing in madhu's direction.The girl then realized madhu sitting across from RK.She scowled before taking off with RK's friends.

In the swift movement when madhu turned back to him,he barely saw the dark colors that surrounded her eye.His gut told him that it wasn't makeup. He learned forward and tucked her hair behind her ear.she jumped from the touch,yet seemed to be leaning into it.he grumbled something and gritted his teeth.madhu wasn't sure if it was possible but it seemed that RK's  eyes went even colder.His hands never left her face though.

"Who did that to you"? His voice asked low.

Madhu stared at him He was angry that someone had touched her that way and somehow that warmed her heart.

"Do you want the truth or do u want me to lie,RK ? If I tell you the truth,you don't know what you're getting yourself into..."

His eyes softened with concern and his heart fluttered at the sound of his name from her lips."Tell me,madhu."

Madhu : ... ?

RK : tell me damit !!

Madhu : " It's my parents,it started right after they pulled me out of the scholl."

RK's hand dropped and she watched as she watched as he placed his head in his hands.For the past six years he had nothing but hatred for the girl before him.And now he was overwhelmed with emotionss of regret,guilt,pain and sadness,How could he feel that way towars her when she was going through her own personal hell ?

How could someone touch her like that ? He was supposed to protect her,He wanted to .Yet in the tome she most likely needed him most,he wasn't there to save her.A few tears wet his hands as he imagined all the pain the girl he loved might have went through

He suddenly felt a hand on hiss; he looked up and saw madhu trying to comfort him.He should not be comforted,it was her that needed it more.she gave him a small reassuring ssmile and wiped away his tears,just like she did when they were younger.He fell into those dark brown eyes and realised how desperately he wanted her,wanted to save her,wanted to love her again.His father and mother adored madhu and were just as sad when she was gone

He grabbed her small hand and pulled her out of the lunchroom towards the back door.He swiftly opened it and led her to his car.There was so much he needed to know.So much he wanted to know about her now.Was she different ? what made her laugh ? what made her cry ? could he still kiss those soft lips and make blush appear on her cheeks ? He wanted to find out .

Precap :
 She bit her lip and stared at him. He noticed her hesitation and gathered her into a hug.they held eachother tightly.

First to comment😉
Amazing update drashmeet!!
Pls continue soon..
nice update loved it. plz update soon. but i think it is very short. pm me whenever u update
Yayy you updated-Have been stalking your story actually😳
Awesome update, but too too too short drashmeet,want a nice looong one next time