Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome dear..
continue soon..pls dnt frgt to pm me :-)
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the concept & story line..😊 Update was superb!!👏 Continue soon..😊
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

very nice, please continue!

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heya that was awesome...loved it...plz pm me weneva u update..
rock_ruvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting !
do continue soon...
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
continue this one plz
PM me if u can
pihu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesomee starttt..
continuee soonnn...
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
THANK U SOO MUCH FOR UR SUPPORT GUYS🤗

Edited by drashmeet12 - 11 years ago
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART -2

His eyes connwcted with hers.His smile was still plastered on his face and it didn't waiver as he looked at her.someone snapped for his attention and he looked away.madhu's heart sank,but she was still satisfied that he smilled at her.His eyes weren't the same though;they didn't hold that warmth they did when he smiled at her.

could it be he wasn't over her ? could he possibly still lover her ??

No,he could never ..madhu wasn't worthy of his love again.

She didn't realize it,but a few stray tears slipped from her eyes.she looked down and watched as they dripped onto her tray of food.she didnt bother to wipe them away there was no point.no one would notice..

A shadow fell upon her table and she looked up slowly.Her breath caught in her throat when her eyes landed on his.underneath the table,she rubbed her sweaty hands together and her stomach erupted in butterflies,a feeling she had missed.He seemed to  be the only bot that could ever make her feel that way and just by thinking about him.

She had been  back at the school for a few months and this was the first time their eyes connected.Even better he was now standing in front of her with a sad expression.He sat down infront of her,never tearing his eyes away.she looked down,feeling inferior to his intense gaze.

"I know it's you, madhu." she didnt look up at him,but instead focused on hiss each and every word. "I want to know why you didnt come back without any word and why you're back now ." he stated firmly,leaning back in his chair.

He couldn't take his eyes off her;she was just as beautiful as she was in first year,if not more.something about her was off,that much he could tell.Her eyes seemed cold,how his normally were .He didn't like that her lacked warmth and happiness,and instead held pain and anguish.Deep down he was furious with her,but since something left off,all he felt was concern and worry.He loved this girl,there was never a doubt in his mind.Sure,he had dated a few girls after she was gone.He found himself comparing them all to her. He decided to stop dating and just have some "fub ",

" My parents pulled me out." she stated plainly,her voice roughly and hoarse from the lack of use.

"And what ? put you back in all of a sudden ? he asked unsure of her story.

" Money problem.recently ,my grandsparents died and they inherited money ,bringing me back ",

"That doesn't explain why you didnt write or even call ",

"They wouldn't let me." she stated honestly.it was if she had word vomit with him.she couldn't stop herself from telling him the truth,and why ?because she still wanted to saved by him .she wanted him to be her superman saving her from from ultimate danger .?

His face contorted as he stared at her .His madhu.He wanted  to see those happy eyes and her smile ..

"RK !" A girl shouted to him and rk and madhu's eyes snapped to hers."come on we're going !"

He shook his head,"I need to get answers from her." he told the girl pointing in madhu's direction.!!

Precap :

RK: "who did that to you ? " His voice asked low.
Madhu  stared at him
RK:" Tell me damitt !!

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
thanx for the pm..