Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankit.Upadhyay-

dont worry load mat lo formulas ko samjo ,fast fast mat karo smootly study karo and believe in urself u can do it

thx😃
if i wasnt bad
the person i miss wud be still with me

i suck.
DEEKSHA
DO U WANT REGULAR SIGGY
OR VIDEO SIGGY?
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
no u dont jen
the person u miss is not with u is that persons stupidity and bad luck
it has nothing 2 do wid u being bad or gud

and it is better 2 be bad than gud...i have 1st hand experience in dat
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.I.P

DEEKSHA

DO U WANT REGULAR SIGGY
OR VIDEO SIGGY?

regular😃
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
and jen u dont have 2 make it now
make it when u have time
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO LMAO LMAO I just read a review about JTHJ ..

.But all the flaws could be overlooked had Jab Tak Hai Jaan offered the slightest hint of a decent romance. Sadly it neither caters to the hopelessly romantic nor the aforementioned new youth of India. Shahrukh breaks his rule like Jason Statham in Transporter and kisses a girl for the first time on screen. It doesn't help that he is the most unconvincing kisser in the long, sad history of unconvincing onscreen kissers, but what really sticks out as unromantic is the sex scene where we see a hairy toe rubbing against an immaculately manicured toe. 

About as exciting as British food and as romantic as standing without an umbrella at a rainy bus stop in Croydon, Jab Tak Hai Jaan is stuffed with star power without an ounce of logic or heart. The only big takeaway from the movie is Anushka Sharma's character mirroring her own real self, who despite being more talented and charming, is sidelined in an industry that for no reason prefers Katrina Kaif over her. 
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lmao another one ..

Wow. What a complete waste. I find it extremely sad that this movie will be the last movie Yash Chopra has done. I have not seen many movies in the past with Katrina Kaif so I always wondered why so many people disliked her. Well I certainly see it now. I kept hoping a car would run her over or a tree fall on her in the movie...ANYTHING to remove her!
The whole God thing was such a confusing mess I don't even know how to write about it. Finally near the middle when Anushka enters the story I said my own prayer to God...Oh thank you Lord no more KK. But no, no sadly she reenters the story. By the end I was just glad it was over.

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

LMAO LMAO LMAO I just read a review about JTHJ ..

.But all the flaws could be overlooked had Jab Tak Hai Jaan offered the slightest hint of a decent romance. Sadly it neither caters to the hopelessly romantic nor the aforementioned new youth of India. Shahrukh breaks his rule like Jason Statham in Transporter and kisses a girl for the first time on screen. It doesn't help that he is the most unconvincing kisser in the long, sad history of unconvincing onscreen kissers, but what really sticks out as unromantic is the sex scene where we see a hairy toe rubbing against an immaculately manicured toe. 

About as exciting as British food and as romantic as standing without an umbrella at a rainy bus stop in Croydon, Jab Tak Hai Jaan is stuffed with star power without an ounce of logic or heart. The only big takeaway from the movie is Anushka Sharma's character mirroring her own real self, who despite being more talented and charming, is sidelined in an industry that for no reason prefers Katrina Kaif over her. 

🤣
as much as wanna watch dis movie i cant help but laugh
and trust me it sounds sooo true

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

Lmao another one ..

Wow. What a complete waste. I find it extremely sad that this movie will be the last movie Yash Chopra has done. I have not seen many movies in the past with Katrina Kaif so I always wondered why so many people disliked her. Well I certainly see it now. I kept hoping a car would run her over or a tree fall on her in the movie...ANYTHING to remove her!
The whole God thing was such a confusing mess I don't even know how to write about it. Finally near the middle when Anushka enters the story I said my own prayer to God...Oh thank you Lord no more KK. But no, no sadly she reenters the story. By the end I was just glad it was over.

i dislike her 2
she has a very irritating presence