Fan Fictions

Ankahii(AR) upd ch1 10/12 pg2

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey folks,

First of all wish you all a very HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI. Finally I am back after which seems a long time. Here is the abstract or you can say a basic concept of my new story which is inspired by a song. I mean I was listening to this song when the idea occurred to me. So go on read the abstract and let me know if I continue or not?

Ankahii...Story of an unsaid love

Abstract

Ankahii is the story of love that remained unconfessed... unsaid. Ankahii the name itself expresses what it holds. Ankahii means say that remained unsaid... the confession that remained unconfessed... the tell that remained untold.

They say love is the most beautiful feeling and living this feeling is even more beautiful. The most divine... the most pious feeling that one could ever feel. This spiritual emotion that touches not only your life, your heart but your very soul. This love which overpowers your every need... every feeling... every move with its single touch. Just like a magical wand it changes everything with its very careless wave.

Ankahii is the story which reveals the extremes that one could go for love. Giving every single thing you have without asking for anything. This is where one could forget every precinct... every border for reaching the object of your love. The reflect, which make you feel your own reactions secondary. Where you want to give everything to the person you love no matter what price you have to pay it for. It is the story that relights the sentiment that makes you feel blind to any other thing in the world, that makes you cry through smile and smile through tears.

The only thing that can break the most toughest... the most strongest person without any bounds. That makes you feel the pain that deadened you to every other feeling... every other sensation... every other pain still left you craving for its single touch.  

What could possibly be the end of such story where you can't confess your love to the person you love the most. When you have so much to tell yet you can't find a single word to express how you feel. When you want to go, grab and hide your love from everyone yet you can't touch it yourself. When you run to your fullest yet can't reach it. When you want to cry but the tears deny to you. When you want to shout so loud that whole world could hear yet no sound escapes.

They say every story has perfect ending and if not than it's not end yet. But does really every story have a perfect end? Do all the love stories became fairy tell or some can finish unfinished? Let's see if this story reaches its perfect ending.

INDEX

Epistles - pg2

Hey folks, so here was the abstract of my new story. As I won't tell much about it right now but I can tell you that it's based upon our own AR and I will write its first update very soon. Once again wishing you very HAPPY DIWALI. Stay connected.

My Other Works:

Love

sonu๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*RES
I hope I wasn't too soon! :|
BUTTT YYYAAAYYY FIRST :P 

*Edited.
Di :D First of congrats on your new FF :) I am so glad you are back <3 Welcome back. I hope we get an update very soon! Happy Diwali to you too :) Now the abstract. It was really interesting and I love it, the way you wrote was amazing and the story seems intriguing to me already, dying for the first part to come up. And IDK why I do have a feeling I RES-ed too soon :P But even if I did I am so sorrry :(  Thank you for the pm. Continue very soon! :D 

Waiting for OMF also to be updated soon :) 
Edited by Mojo. - 11 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
first comment that too res...
i am too nervous you see๐Ÿ˜†
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

first comment that too res...
i am too nervous you see๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHAHAHA  :P Edited already. But if you are so nervous why don't I remove it then be curious about my view ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sonu ,
Congrats for a new ff! :D Well done!
HAppy Diwali to you too!:D
This Abstract was written very uniquely!

What could possibly be the end of such story where you can't confess your love to the person you love the most. When you have so much to tell yet you can't find a single word to express how you feel. When you want to go, grab and hide your love from everyone yet you can't touch it yourself. When you run to your fullest yet can't reach it. When you want to cry but the tears deny to you. When you want to shout so loud that whole world could hear yet no sound escapes.

This touched my heart!I loved it!
It was like in my mind, i was saying tht aloud in a perfect tone!
This seems very interesting! :D
Continue soon :D
Take care,
<3
Jinal
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice one..would love to read..!
mimee0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update soon..sounds really interesting.miss u a lot...and ur writing is way tooo good...plss update
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Amazing concept yaar:-):-):-) very nice:-) Please pm me when u update ok:-):-)
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG the intro was amazing, so intense. I have some guesses going around in my head. I will tell you after reading some parts and tell you if any of my guesses were correct ;)
Update soon dear and Happy Diwali
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3