Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I'm done with this mess. My goodbyes to everyone. (Page 7)

cutedentist Groupbie
cutedentist
cutedentist

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
U r right,i m also feeling frustated,i sooo liked it but now i think i was so stupid to fall for this show,this also happpens to me when Dmg was coming on starone i was so mad for that also but after that stupid ending i thought i will never see any other hindi show but unfortunately i like ipkknd,but after all this mess i think in future i will never watch any show for sure,i really feel bad we all were supporting barun till now but if he is not intrested anymore then sorry i also don't have time to waste on this fictional show,i have so much important things in life to do rather crying over the fact that he is leaving,if he can't understand that the show, his cast  and his fans needs him.i had written cast because may be after he left the show the show may go offair.

Edited by cutedentist - 13 November 2012 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Totally agree, its about time we all move on..
I swear this is the last Indian serial im ever going to watch.. Im going to stick with my American/British soaps, less heartbreaks..
I never knew that one show could mean so much, but im tired of it. Im done with worrying about something that's just made for a purpose and that's to entertain us.
No I don't regret coming into this forum because to know that im interacting with so many people around the world just for ipkknd is just wow, and ive come across many friends(like you :P) and soo many good stories.. If you do ever publish a book or turn 'Mirage' into a film then let me know lol.. or if you ever post your FF do let me know I would be do delighted to read it :)
It was really nice knowing you(and of course our inner childishnessEvil Smile)
" My de addiction to Sobti starts now"
^ Its about time I start mine tooLOL

molten_lava

poojasidd123 Goldie
poojasidd123
poojasidd123

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
well...i really hope u dont go frm here...ur ff mirage was really a wonder..the best ending a story cud ever get..will never forget that one..i jus wish the show to have a similar end..
moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I understand how you feel :-)

I am not going to watch IPKKND anymore. Just read FF...

Actually gonna go and reread Mirage...! You won't pull your old fics will you? Cry
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Ahh! How well I can understand your plight right now

I think my situation is pretty similar as well. I guess i'm done with all the crap too. I can't take it anymore. Have already had enough of all the drama that has been happening since few days. Cannot be an optimist anymore. I have accepted the reality and i'm trying my level best to move on and just forget everything that happened and I ever was so addicted to a fictional show called 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'. To be honest for me the show ends the day I do not see Barun aka Arnav anymore. For me it was always about Arnav and Khushi's chemistry that was created by Barun and Sanaya so I cannot bear any other face romancing Khushi. 

I had always contemplated about the end of IPK. How it would be and how the forum would react. I had imagined people making tons of posts on the show. Expressing how they enjoyed the whole journey, how they fell in love with Arnav and Khushi, How happy they are seeing the most beautiful couple finally together after all the hardships and stuff but never in my wildest dreams did I think the end would be like this. Never ever did I think we would be worried and scared thinking whether Arnav and Khushi will be together in the end. Never imagined people signing petitions only to see the show ending with Arnav and Khushi. 

I'm really very upset right now but I think its better to stop right here. Its better to not involve myself more into all this mess and nonsense. I have ignored 'real' people of my 'real' life for a 'reel' life for 1.5 years and I would like to pay more attention to them. IPK was like a stress buster to me but now I have realized its giving more stress to me than I had ever imagined so I think i'm better off without it in my life. 

This forum has been wonderful and have spent some really beautiful moments over here but now its time to finally move on! 

moomin4455

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Your post have always been entertaining, and it is a shame to say farewell. However, it is inspiring because we need to move on.  My life was almost stagnant for over a year.  It was dreadful because, I even stopped watching American/British films and devoted my time watching repeats of IPKKND episodes and/or expressing my views in this forum.  I know a day will come when this serial comes to an end, but I did not anticipate it to be this frustrating.  
The good thing for me is, I have semi-detached from IPKKND.  I have deleted all my recorded episodes, watching bits and pieces of current episodes and not thinking much about them.  I have gone back to watching western films, and is going to committ on a course in January which will help to advance my career.  
On reflection, the whole experience felt like being possessed by the ghost.  I am finally free!!!
thebubblespop12 Senior Member
thebubblespop12
thebubblespop12

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I think everybody is being too hard on Barun. I'm not saying that because I'm in love with him or something, but because it's the truth. Believe me no one is sadder than me after hearing that news, I actually cried...literally, but I know he has his reasons and I'm sure that he though long and hard about this. I've heard from many sources that he did this to spend time with his family and I can totally respect that. I'll still watch the show and will read any stories written for Arnav and Khushi. Oh and quick message for the new guy. Hello new guy! Yes you'll be on the show and no I won't bash you, but let this be known whenever I hear the name Arnav or read Arnav in a story the face in my head will FOREVER be Barun Sobti. That's not going to change and nothing anybody says will change that. And of course Khushi will always be Sanaya.
So anyways basically what I'm tryin to say is eveybody cal down and know that this is life. Things will always change and trust me, I don't like change but it will happen and nothing we say or do will change that, so just try to accept his and respect Barun's decision as a human and an actor.
p.s. I'm not sure if you addressed this but Please PLEASe Please don't remove all you work. You're one of my favorite writer and I live re-reading all your work !
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I don't think myself as a Sobti fan , but yeah I am an ASR fan big time and Sobti is ASR for me.
I need to deaddict myself from ASR . Anyway ASR s last day as in Sobtis last day and I will quit that way or maybe even before that IF the PH is planning to kill ASR.
In my mind I would want a situation where Arhi having a happily ever after that's it
Btw we will miss you buddy.

Edited by trina2010 - 14 November 2012 at 3:23pm

Go to top