Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by zainkimama

stand by my comment most girls on here totally mad about barun!

I will be mad about you from today.
I promise...
probably due to the demographics of the viewers I have lot more important things to worry about in life than why barun is leaving or who told him to leave etc.

probably wont understand...

Originally posted by zainkimama

probably due to the demographics of the viewers I have lot more important things to worry about in life than why barun is leaving or who told him to leave etc.

probably wont understand...

Can you translate that in English please...I mean 'probably due to the demographics of the viewers I have lot more important things to worry about in life '

Due to the demographics you have important things to worry about

What does it mean in plain English
Edited by sun_shine_girl - 11 years ago
In an ideal world Barun would stay and IPKKND would continue for ever, however this world is far from ideal and, regardless of whether Barun is leaving because his hand was forced or of his own personal choice it seemed pretty apparent from today's interview with Gul Khan that he is leaving and 'taking a longish break' really meant longish never ending break.
I don't like the idea of someone else replacing Barun but I'm more ok with that than Khushi falling for someone other than Arnav because that scenario makes a mockery of the Arnav- Khushi story and no matter how wonderful Sarun are IPKKND is the story of the love between Arshi and not the chemistry between Sarun.
Personally I would prefer to see a scenario where Arshi die after the birth of a daughter (obviously played by Sanaya in the future) because I want to continue watching Sanaya and the remaining wonderful cast for as long as Sanaya chooses to be on the show and this would negate the need for Khushi to romance anyone else.
I have no issues with Barun or Sanaya romancing any other person but in this show the characters of  Khushi and Arnav are for each other only.
I have been in a position where one person's leaving my department led directly to the department shutting down and everyone loosing their jobs and I'm sure that Barun would not want to be in a position of being responsible for others lives being affected.
For all those saying that they would have supported Sanaya in the same way then why not continue supporting Barun but if/when he does leave then why not prove what you say and support Sanaya Irani for having entertained us without fail for the last year and a half. Ask for a change in the storyline and not for IPKKND to end.