Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For Sanaya

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
barun..barun..barun..

Enough dear forum people..how happy this forum was just a year back..and now its all about this guy leaving the show and not about the lady about whom we havent heard any rumors of this type?!!!! lets for get all this fuss...

watch it for sanaya...if not viraf...or anyone else...

i'll watch it for her..and story and not for some actor who stole the hearts and now going away with it...

SANAYA ROCKS...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzsham001zainkimamaheidiadvaitareema2406sun20110082016nitAmritsari.Jugnijaya100zan101KulfiBai

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
forum is full love sick girls who cannot think of life without their daily dose of Arnav ( as lets face its the character with his flaws we all love)!

i posted a similar post loads of veiws but no responses as it seems that IPKKND starts and finishes with Barun (dot get me wrong like the guy but its getting a bit boring so would I quit if girls where going gaga over me)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reema2406shakethebiscuitsun2011Amritsari.JugniKulfiBai

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainkimama

forum is full love sick girls who cannot think of life without their daily dose of Arnav ( as lets face its the character with his flaws we all love)!

i posted a similar post loads of veiws but no responses as it seems that IPKKND starts and finishes with Barun (dot get me wrong like the guy but its getting a bit boring so would I quit if girls where going gaga over me)

wow judge much?? Confused

before dismissing other members as "love sick girls" maybe u should try to understand that many fans of the show are working so hard for days now (sending emails, calling, etc) for a proper end to this once beautiful love story. and yes, that means sarun as arhi. if sanaya was quitting, there would be the same uproar.

Edited by TINA! - 12 November 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlshar19* Unnati *

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Listen dear,
its not about barun barun barun
its about SARUN
its about ARSHI
forums reaction would be same if Sanaya quit ipkknd

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sun_shine_girlnandu_2007-Rimsha-sizzlesshar19

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
stand by my comment most girls on here totally mad about barun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

wow wow!! it doesnt take a second to call someone stupid just because you dont share the same opinion others are stupid.. did these stupid girls tell you that "dont watch it" or made any comment on your thinking..then why this judgement?

IPKKND starts with Barun and Sanaya both and will have to end with them too.. so just because today its Barun so we are stupid immature drooler ..if it was Sanaya and we would be fighting for her then?

dont agree dont make judgements.. forum give you right to share your views but not make judgments about others views it doesnt give you right to call someone stupid or anything!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlTheSmurfs

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

wow wow!! it doesnt take a second to call someone stupid just because you dont share the same opinion others are stupid.. did these stupid girls tell you that "dont watch it" or made any comment on your thinking..then why this judgement?

IPKKND starts with Barun and Sanaya both and will have to end with them too.. so just because today its Barun so we are stupid immature drooler ..if it was Sanaya and we would be fighting for her then?

dont agree dont make judgements.. forum give you right to share your views but not make judgments about others views it doesnt give you right to call someone stupid or anything!!

ok i cannot stop laughing i am being called JUDGEMENTAL and calling names (never used the word STUPID) obviously blind to all those anti PH/SP/GUL threads.  It takes a whole team to make a show not just one person and i find it disrespectable  with all the emphasis on Barun and no mention of others and their dedication to the show.
-mins07 IF-Rockerz
-mins07
-mins07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i will watch ipk only for sanny if barun leaves.i am also wid opinion to end serial wid sarun,

Go to top